Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOL

Discussion on LOL within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/25/2014, 16:25   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
You know, when I'll be able to completely misuse words such as "replay" instead of "reply"
Because it is wrong in just one letter i think that is a mistake in typing, but you do not think like me because you dont have with what to think.
А lot of nonsense spoken by two persons, or i can freely say that all are written by the same person but two accounts judging by the way of writing and long posts.
Old 10/25/2014, 17:13   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik1 View Post
Because it is wrong in just one letter i think that is a mistake in typing, but you do not think like me because you dont have with what to think.
А lot of nonsense spoken by two persons, or i can freely say that all are written by the same person but two accounts judging by the way of writing and long posts.
You sound awfully desperate to make me look like a bad person here. Don't get me wrong, I am, but I'm confident everyone can see I'm a different person to ShadedShadow and I'm also confident that you and everyone else knows I have more than ample intelligence to write a cohesive and comprehendable paragraph. The evidence is up above, so your sad low blow means nought yet again... 1-0 to Joe.

If anything you're the nonsensical one for not writing in paragraphs long enough to explain yourself on a forum lmao. It's a forum. It was literally made for posts and I can't see a word limit rule anywhere so idk where you're going with that **** haha. 2-0 to Joe.

Do you even stop to think before replying? Or do you just splurt out your angry and distraught excuses for thought processes onto the keyboard and press enter? Current score 2-0 but pending your reply it doesn't look good for you so should I add the inevitable 3-0 tally?

It says you edited your post, yet even after this it's still riddled with glaring grammatical errors that reach an apex when you entirely substitute a noun with the word "what"........ Like seriously? Are you joking, half-blind or simply without a care in the world for the rules and regulations of the English Language?
Old 10/26/2014, 15:31   #18

so again extra for u.
i closed the servers for good.
hadnt due rl work no time to manage the game alone.
and yes i scammed all donators.
wich got all refundet.
but go on with your truth.
Old 10/26/2014, 16:18   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgan21 View Post
so again extra for u.
i closed the servers for good.
hadnt due rl work no time to manage the game alone.
and yes i scammed all donators.
wich got all refundet.
but go on with your truth.
Quote:
Truth should not offend, insult or hurt you
and definitely you do not make refunds to all who donated on your Server, you can cheat yourself but not others with that false statement.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2014, 18:33   #20

Did someone farted or smexyfingers lend a comment ?
ps: Oh dont tell me that is smeling from smexyfingers mouth.
Old 10/26/2014, 19:24   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik1 View Post
Did someone farted or smexyfingers lend a comment ?
ps: Oh dont tell me that is smeling from smexyfingers mouth.
Oh so you can't back up your claim? that's what I thought..

Another poor attempt at insulting me? Gosh, will you just allow a bull to ravage you then as you slowly feel the life ebbing out of your worthless body, blood sputtering from your mouth, your stomach lining ruptured, pray to satan that you'll be swapped with pac so that you'll finally of done something useful.
Old 10/31/2014, 13:54   #22

Lol how is it possible so many stupid people to be in the same place x2 lol
Thanks
3 Users