Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 08:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WOI Oracle w/ Newest Expansion Cult of the Wyrm

Discussion on WOI Oracle w/ Newest Expansion Cult of the Wyrm within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/23/2014, 14:10   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerN View Post

here full wyrm client (all protect arc -off) only need add node

Menoz - tel u node server

We have a download already. If our Client isn't being used by the player and the player runs in to some sort of problem, for whatever reason, then we will not help them. We can't help unless it's our own client, because that's the client we know.
Old 08/23/2014, 23:23   #32

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRaz0r View Post

We have a download already. If our Client isn't being used by the player and the player runs in to some sort of problem, for whatever reason, then we will not help them. We can't help unless it's our own client, because that's the client we know.
You have disappointed me ! Menoz not dishonor status DEV / server is not suitable for playing oh I had a better opinion about your professionalism . CR dont off ? seriously unstuck script ? zone id 1 ? sheld dont have protect ? events dont soloable ? coins nope?

PS: <Loginserver ip="107.150.58.42" port="40003" zoneid= "1" name="Oracle"/>

info only for pro
Old 08/24/2014, 01:58   #33

Quote:
You have disappointed me ! Menoz not dishonor status DEV / server is not suitable for playing oh I had a better opinion about your professionalism . CR dont off ? seriously unstuck script ? zone id 1 ? sheld dont have protect ? events dont soloable ? coins nope?

PS: <Loginserver ip="107.150.58.42" port="40003" zoneid= "1" name="Oracle"/>

info only for pro
50% of what you just 'attempted' to say, makes no sense. So I'll ignore that part.

I told everyone it's going up with default files because I have been given no suggestions to work with. I forgot to fix Confinement Room before launching the server, and it felt rather pointlesss to bring it down only to fix CR. So I made a temporary unstuck script instead. What's the difference, doof?

As for coins, You got yourself 1M zen. If you can't get enough coins from packs using that, then I have no clue what you're doing.

Edit: Ooh I see now, You're the random guy who was shouting and accusing everyone of "proxying". Glad you decided to leave, you were quite bothersome.
Old 08/24/2014, 08:12   #34

Quote:
50% of what you just 'attempted' to say, makes no sense. So I'll ignore that part.

I told everyone it's going up with default files because I have been given no suggestions to work with. I forgot to fix Confinement Room before launching the server, and it felt rather pointlesss to bring it down only to fix CR. So I made a temporary unstuck script instead. What's the difference, doof?

As for coins, You got yourself 1M zen. If you can't get enough coins from packs using that, then I have no clue what you're doing.

Edit: Ooh I see now, You're the random guy who was shouting and accusing everyone of "proxying". Glad you decided to leave, you were quite bothersome.
I will not explain anything more. Did you all catch myself later. Spend time on the server that wants for nothing get the experience of others. I will not!

PS: To teach you to earn money I will not ! I make them myself
Old 08/24/2014, 09:41   #35

this guy is another zeon , with impossible english lol -_-
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2014, 13:26   #36

why does it always say inccorect password?
Old 08/24/2014, 14:18   #37

cause u don't know how to properly register ?o_o
if u would pay attention u can have a password of max 7 chars , so if u fast typed your 8+ chars password and u try it when u login of course it will say inccorect password ...
Old 08/24/2014, 18:43   #38

We're looking for a second Developer

As part of our new WOI server, we'd like to get a second Developer as well. Mostly because I lack knowledge of the game, but also because it will be less stressful and ultimately result in more frequent updates.

Being a Developer on Oracle does not mean You get **** like Developer Commands and such. What you will get is the GameServer files (SLK / Lua Scripts) of the latest expansion, Cult of the Wyrm. Those you will be allowed to work with to update the server itself. You will not receive the entire Cult of the Wyrm server package, for obvious reasons. Only the Content-related files.

The requirements are simple, and also quite obvious:
  • Prior experience with WOI/BOI Files
  • Good knowledge of WOI as a game
  • Good English capabilities (Don't bother otherwise, sorry)
  • Your record is clean, as in you did not take part in any corruption in the past. Don't want any of that drama.

A bonus would be if you possess basic knowledge of Subversion as well, but not a requirement.

If anyone is interested, let me know. Else, keep silent.
Old 08/24/2014, 22:01   #39

So, this is still alive...
Old 08/24/2014, 23:42   #40

Quote:

As part of our new WOI server, we'd like to get a second Developer as well. Mostly because I lack knowledge of the game, but also because it will be less stressful and ultimately result in more frequent updates.

Being a Developer on Oracle does not mean You get **** like Developer Commands and such. What you will get is the GameServer files (SLK / Lua Scripts) of the latest expansion, Cult of the Wyrm. Those you will be allowed to work with to update the server itself. You will not receive the entire Cult of the Wyrm server package, for obvious reasons. Only the Content-related files.

• Your record is clean, as in you did not take part in any corruption in the past. Don't want any of that drama.

A bonus would be if you possess basic knowledge of Subversion as well, but not a requirement.

You guys need to agree publicly . Your past is not reliable ! First question : What is the rate of profit percentage ? Second question : On paper agree ? without this no one will be taken seriously by your cry from the heart

We have been so doing : provided to employees of the server is not full copies of the files (I compile them myself )
Old 08/25/2014, 03:11   #41

Quote:

interesting.

let me know if you still are looking for someone with capability to do what you want.
Old 09/02/2014, 07:21   #42

Quote:
You guys need to agree publicly . Your past is not reliable ! First question : What is the rate of profit percentage ? Second question : On paper agree ? without this no one will be taken seriously by your cry from the heart

We have been so doing : provided to employees of the server is not full copies of the files (I compile them myself )
just WTF??? what are u talking bout?? seriously bro we cant understand
Old 09/02/2014, 13:13   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠stYx♠ View Post
just WTF??? what are u talking bout?? seriously bro we cant understand
What does this have to do with you ? you Menoz ?
Old 09/02/2014, 18:31   #44

Last few posts...

mind = blown
Old 09/07/2014, 09:35   #45

I appreciate your work. LeRaz0r!
Contact me if you are still looking for an assistant to work in your WOI project.