Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 18:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOI-Infinity (Odin's Wrath)

Discussion on BOI-Infinity (Odin's Wrath) within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/12/2014, 18:48   #76

elite*gold: 0
My last Update was the latest expansion currently on Retail. So You're saying I renamed the Retail Expansion to Oracle and claimed it's my own? Dayum, you a special type of stupid aren't you?

As for Evolution, those files weren't used in Oracle. Oracle launched with a newer GOF expansion, as explained previously. A lot of the patches were copied over, yes. What difference does that make? I'm the one who made said patches in the first place. Aka, my work. Either way, Evo/Revo was all my ****. =)

You're right, I don't know who you got the files from. Because you didn't get any "source code" files. Ergo, there's nobody to know of! What I'm trying to imply with not being honest with your own players is the fact that you tell them You're going to provide **** like 3 Classes when (hopefully) we both know that in order to do so, you need a lot more than a pre-claimed "Client source code". It requires the Server source code as well, pre-compiled, to be rebuilt. Not to mention the work in between those two procedures.

"So thanks to you, I actually have an income doing this, and now, even more of a desire to make something unique!" -- So basically Income = Greed = Desire to work Harder for more Income? To me, that doesn't sound much unlike the older Private servers. You know, the ones run by Pablo and his gang. (You probably don't even know who Pablo is..)

My website is doing perfectly fine, having no issues with it, and have had none for a few weeks now. At least unlike you, I'm not running some random Wordpress template claiming I possess 15 years of experience in programming. Unlike you, I actually have a real job as a developer, irl. And I had no previous experience in programming prior to pursuing that career, yet I still succeeded. So good job following that "career", bud!

The only things that bother me about you, as I've explained before, is how you tend to talk tons and tons of jibberish about **** you don't understand. And meaningless words to you players of new features that we both know you can't provide. Obviously it doesn't affect me at all, but it affects others, and that's a bad habit. So you could merely think of me as trying to help you get rid of a bad habit, weeyhoo!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2014, 18:54   #77

In-come doesn't equal greed! I started Infinity as a project.. My wife and I fund everything and the server would run even without donations.. Yes, I've been a web developer for 18 years, but I am busy doing a lot of things.. The benifit of being able to wake up, make coffee, and sit in the office to work all day on a server! And walk back in the kitchen if I need more coffee.

Web development is boing nowaways.. So yeah, I paid for a theme to customize from code forest.. Never knew that was a crime.. I also bought and wrote the Woocommerce plugins for the donation system.. I am also about to launch another website for gameXservers.com since 90% of my experience, is actually working with Optimized Dedicated / Database servers.. Oh, because I've been a Wordpress Optimization Consultant for 10+ years? Wordpress is big here in Austin, Texas.. The home of EA Games, Dell, and every other major big wig..

You have your opinions and that's fine! But this was just an advertisement for my server.. But obviously, looking at all of the non-player related replies, my server seems to piss a lot of people off for some reason..

I really could care less what any server owner thinks.. We just do this for fun... And yes, I released a mysql program, using PHPmaker once, that I even said was generated, simply because it was useful.. And someone else may find it useful..

I guess I don't see much point in running around, hijacking people's threads / advertisements just because I want everyone on Elite to think I am somebody! Again, First Post, Page One.. A Simple advertisement following the rules of Elite PVPers..

Quote:
My last Update was the latest expansion currently on Retail. So You're saying I renamed the Retail Expansion to Oracle and claimed it's my own? Dayum, you a special type of stupid aren't you?
Umm.. Writing your own expansion, or actually writing custom code to do with without insider files, it's really hard work.. At least you admit that.. What would you do without an expansion? Never release an update?

Nope... Your players say all you do is rename things from the expansion. I never said you renamed the expansion to Oracle.. That you even said it in your patch notes.. Our own players, your former GM's or whoever they are tell some pretty good stories about you.. Some even claim you hack new private servers cause U "Da Boss" round here.. and you don't want anyone to succeed...

I could really care less about any of it.. I don't care what you think, who you are or anything else for that matter.. I do what I do every day and I it's funny, because the only people who bash us here on Elite or ********, are those who were banned, I'm logged in 24/7 so I don't miss much.. But we've changed the way we do a lot of things.. But still, There are hundreds of people who know who we are, who know what kind of people we are, they talk to us all the time now..

You seem to have what people call, that little man syndrome..

Thanks for hijacking my advertisement..
Old 08/12/2014, 21:15   #78

elite*gold: 40
"Oh, because I've been a Wordpress Optimization Consultant for 10+ years? Wordpress is big here in Austin, Texas.. The home of EA Games, Dell, and every other major big wig.."

this made laugh soooooo hard . No comment .

P.S. U remember when i said to you on server : When u make a update , prepare the update first . What u did ? Delete all the intresting things on zen/sallary market , added a 50$ Donation Pet ( On donation list ) and u left the server without anything good in Zen/Sallary Market ! Conclusion ? U must be really dumb to do something like this losing new players .

Btw , LOOOOOOOOOOOADS of your players from infinity went to a server where i was playing aswell and guess what , we were all in one guild and every1 thinks ur a big ****** doing whatever u want with server and not listening to players. Who made complains about anything dude , the worldchat on server is EMPTY FOR GOOOOD HOURS !

U remember u were all mighty and big "im gona ban ur proxy/mac bla bla bla .... it will take 1 sec to take effect" ..... did u manage to do that ? And ur a "programmer" for 15 years , ye right.

P.S. How u get new instances , classes , skins , skills etc etc ? looking on google or maybe rage.z.o.n.e guides
Old 08/13/2014, 00:43   #79

Saai this argument still going on.Just to correct menos...You are pay to win....nuff said.If you dn't donate your nothing.So go back to your money hungry oracle ty...Second I will not dl a third party client as 90% of them sucks...Retail > any 3rd party client

@ Pain-X get your head out of menoz *** you may suffocate >.<
Old 08/13/2014, 02:23   #80

Wonder why you're so **** hurt.

I havn't donated on that server ever and yet I do pretty well up there.

So the fact that you have to pay to win is purely coming out our own *** that is suck up somewhere else [maybe spindiggy's rear] but whatever.

"If you dn't donate your nothing."

Think you're just too noob to know how to actually progress properly, and expect to be 200k power in 24 hours like how it is on infinity.

P.S not saying Infinity is better or worse than Oracle it's just different.
Oracle = Endless grind for power
Infinity = spam boxes for power
Old 08/13/2014, 03:18   #81

i cant believe u said menoz is pay to win LOL i got a full max char just from farming alone gets u gems all u need is a top guild and earn urself OC and ur set how is menoz pay to win ? the only thing u need u can buy are pets skills or mounts dont see him selling any lvl 9 or 10 gems in market do u ? u can hate on menoz all u want but oracle and evo has been the most stable servers i ever been on and i wish he makes a 2nd server just to shut all yall **** up.... man there is no one like menoz around i wish then we would see some more decent servers but now a days people just rush their servers not give a **** what others suggest and expect that they will get anywhere with what their doing...
Old 08/13/2014, 06:58   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindiggy View Post
In-come doesn't equal greed! I started Infinity as a project.. My wife and I fund everything and the server would run even without donations.. Yes, I've been a web developer for 18 years, but I am busy doing a lot of things.. The benifit of being able to wake up, make coffee, and sit in the office to work all day on a server! And walk back in the kitchen if I need more coffee.

Web development is boing nowaways.. So yeah, I paid for a theme to customize from code forest.. Never knew that was a crime.. I also bought and wrote the Woocommerce plugins for the donation system.. I am also about to launch another website for gameXservers.com since 90% of my experience, is actually working with Optimized Dedicated / Database servers.. Oh, because I've been a Wordpress Optimization Consultant for 10+ years? Wordpress is big here in Austin, Texas.. The home of EA Games, Dell, and every other major big wig..

You have your opinions and that's fine! But this was just an advertisement for my server.. But obviously, looking at all of the non-player related replies, my server seems to piss a lot of people off for some reason..

I really could care less what any server owner thinks.. We just do this for fun... And yes, I released a mysql program, using PHPmaker once, that I even said was generated, simply because it was useful.. And someone else may find it useful..

I guess I don't see much point in running around, hijacking people's threads / advertisements just because I want everyone on Elite to think I am somebody! Again, First Post, Page One.. A Simple advertisement following the rules of Elite PVPers..

Umm.. Writing your own expansion, or actually writing custom code to do with without insider files, it's really hard work.. At least you admit that.. What would you do without an expansion? Never release an update?

Nope... Your players say all you do is rename things from the expansion. I never said you renamed the expansion to Oracle.. That you even said it in your patch notes.. Our own players, your former GM's or whoever they are tell some pretty good stories about you.. Some even claim you hack new private servers cause U "Da Boss" round here.. and you don't want anyone to succeed...

I could really care less about any of it.. I don't care what you think, who you are or anything else for that matter.. I do what I do every day and I it's funny, because the only people who bash us here on Elite or ********, are those who were banned, I'm logged in 24/7 so I don't miss much.. But we've changed the way we do a lot of things.. But still, There are hundreds of people who know who we are, who know what kind of people we are, they talk to us all the time now..

You seem to have what people call, that little man syndrome..

Thanks for hijacking my advertisement..

Clearly not busy enough, considering you have the time to sit here and chat. Better of using that time to create a real website with you 18-years of webdevelopment, then, right?

Lol 18 years webdevelopment and you turn into a Wordpress "consultant" ? Holy shit, gotta feel great to consult someone else's product, huh. Epic career choice, supporting a single product that is even to date bested by many other sources. G_G

Advertisements aren't just a piece of paper on a wall where people go read and decide whether they want to play or not. You're terribly mistaken. Advertisements are a place for people to discuss said advertised server, and that's what I'm doing. You are related to the server, making you a part of the server, making this discussion legit, about your server. Merely pointing out flaws and lies.

Also, I don't care to "be someone" on this forum. This is just a randomass german forum that I don't particularly care about. The only reason I ended up here in the first place is that way back in the years of 1.8, this was one of the very, very, few forums with a BOI Section. Besides, I don't give a shit what people think about me. If I did, I wouldn't be here right now.

Yeah I guess all my custom shit over the past 1.5+ years has been renaming a few items. Suggest you don't trust every single thing any stranger tells you. Read the patch notes, or gtfo with your faulty statements. The Expansion latest launched didn't include much, so there wasn't much to do. No big new maps to add custom shit to. But the next expansion, that's a biggie. I've got 2 weeks of vacation saved up that I can use when the expansion arrives on my desktop. At that point, I'll show you customization, big time.

"I couldn't care less about it" -- If you didn't, you wouldn't waste your time here, smartypants.

@Clariska, if you're unable to play Oracle without Donating, it just means you're bad at the game. I'm sorry, but I'm just speaking the truth. It's funny that you guys call me greedy over it as well, considering I don't even make the big income. Of the total income since launch, I probably didn't even get more thna like 15-20% in total. I never asked for more, and never begged for it. Because I don't do this for the income. I've got a real job for that. This is merely a hobby.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2014, 20:32   #83

Menoz.. Why do you even care what I do?

For someone who has been around as long as you have, to have a well known server, why do you even care that I run wordpress, or a template or anything for that matter?

I mean, someone who you "Would" think other people would respect, simply seems to be a no-one because of the exact reasons you are posting on my advertisement..

Bottom line.. For who you are, and what you have done for the community, you seem to really have some maturity issues..

Same goes for whoever Pain-X is..

Posts from both of you clearly shows where your mentality and maturity is!

The fact that I have been ridiculed about everything I do, my website, and everything else is just pathetic..

Quote:
@Clariska, if you're unable to play Oracle without Donating, it just means you're bad at the game.
Sad really.. It's not the first post where this *** of BOI belittles his own players and other people, and ridicules even them.. Thats even more pathetic than hijacking my thread..
Old 08/13/2014, 21:13   #84

spindiggy , u know what ****** me the most ?
The LIE when u say u have people with "new maps , skills , class , skins" . For fact u dont have anything and just trying to make fake hopes for players .
Second , u banned me for telling u the truth on world chat. I went to revamp server and most of players after ur update went there aswell and now all are back on Oracle .
U know what ur old players said ? "he's a ******" "idiot" "he dont know to do anything" "this is becoming donate server" . Donate server ..... ofc 50$ Donation Pet with 10k Growth .... thats insane . U think normal player have a chance againgst a donator with he fuses with his pet ? what a joke.
On Rgzone , there are guides showing how to close gates for Realm 9 , but u are so dumb to use search button there .

Since u are suuuuch a huge programmer , shall we make a test with ur VPS to see if holds ? Il just start with couple of thousands of another VPS attacking ur IP.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2014, 22:08   #85

I'll keep away from other bashing but that 10k growth pet really is too much. Only way that would be acceptable is if you turned off pet fusion so people wouldn't gain too much advantage from using real money. But seeing that you also implemented a 200 stat fashion item for donation then it really shows where the server is going. And yes, I'm fully aware of the fact that non-donators can gain bound coins by farming but it will probably take a month or more to get just one of those items which donators can get almost instantly.
In conclusion, that's the reason why I stopped playing here, it just doesn't feel right anymore.
Old 08/13/2014, 22:47   #86

First off..

I never lied about maps or anything else! I have stated since day one of our launch, that we have a lot of new content being worked on, and that we are also integrating various files from WOI!.. This has been posted everyone since April 14th of our launch.. It's been posted on Every Forum that was running on our site..

How can you say that I am lying when not one person here has "SEEN MY PC" or any of the files that are on it?

The 10k growth pet was just a test because it's been a big request.. But like every other donation item, we have a BIC merchant just the same.. Everything you can donate for, you can also earn buy getting BIC drops.. Obviously, the forum post I made about the instances being edited, the new BIC drops and the LVL 9 gem drops were a lie as was my latest updates on our forum..

As far as Menoz.. I really don't care what you have ever done nor do I care what expansions you've added.. To my knowledge, Inferno doesn't have new expasions.. But yet, he's got 1500 players online right now, you have 700 something? But yet I don't see you bashing Inferno?..

Oracle is failing.. Thats pretty obvious.. So I assume the latest expansions from your Insider is the only thing keeping you going.. I mean, the latest expansion with the Archer class has been out for awhile now! I've even played the class myself..

The 10k growth pet is being added to a different merchant.. And we have lots of different gear coming... And the anniversay cloak, is coming along with the changes to the BIC drops..

But how can you know what updates I post on our forums if all you want to do is look here? Hmm.. I guess I can look at a MC Donald's menu to know what Red Lobster has today..

I like how everyone will complain about us on other forums, when yet, since April, I've made tons of changes "BASED SOLELY ON PLAYER IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS"... But if you rather post here about your complaints, and not on our own forums.. Then you should have already known what to expect..

Quote:
Pain-X
Thanks for your one time donation! Your Paypal information can help prosecute you! Please continue with the threats..

LATEST UPDATE FOR PLAYERS WHO DO READ THIS THREAD:

We now offer a 100% Free Zen / Salary Shop! Free gear modding items, free pets, free everything!... A lot of changes are being made!

Thanks to our players and future players, because despite 2 people's issues with Infinity, our player-base has tripled in just a matter of a few days and we are still moving forward!

HOW TO STAY UP TO DATE WITH INFINITY:

Our forums: Everything posted here is automatically posted to Twitter and FB.. # sites to keep up with updates..

Old 08/13/2014, 23:12   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindiggy View Post
Thanks for your one time donation! Your Paypal information can help prosecute you! Please continue with the threats..
We all know that you can't prosecute anyone since you're dealing with copyrighted files on the US soils where it is illegal. So yeah, prosecute him and attract attention to your own illegal activities which might get you some nice court trials and a nice juicy fine. So really, if you want to make threats then at least make them believable.

As for why I used this forum to state my opinion is because you can't control this system and just delete my post few hours after answering. Here it will stay for anyone who would want to read it.
Old 08/14/2014, 00:23   #88

spindiggy ..........

U can't do **** . If u want My real name , a photo of me , my adress and everything about me , tell me and il send them to u in private message.
Now since u started , shall we test ur programming skills .

U piece of **** , a small sample of ip's and country that will take care of ur ip friday. Tommorow i work and i wont have time . Enjoy .

P.S. : Like u said .... try to ban me from ur server . If i want i can play anytime , whenever i want .
Old 08/14/2014, 06:24   #89

Pain badass kill em xD
Old 08/14/2014, 06:57   #90

You know the truly ironic part is that he threatens to have Pain-X "prosecuted" when he himself is actually hosting illegal content on singular/plural server(s). So dumb.