Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 08:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

couple of questions regarding configuration (WOI)

Discussion on couple of questions regarding configuration (WOI) within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
couple of questions regarding configuration (WOI)

1.) what are the extra parameters besides the resolution meant to be in screenmode.txt?
2.) editing screenmode.txt doesn't seem to take effect, am i missing something?
3.) how do i change the text spacing in-game?
4.) how do i change ui sizes?
5.)in SystemConfig.xml PackCfg has a "number" property, what does it pertain to?
6.)i noticed there is a shader folder, i wonder if it was related to this... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shader, i tried removing at the file inside atm, so far the game does not crash, does it somehow boost performance by removing it?
7.) program to open .UI files?

thanks for the replies

Similar Threads Similar Threads
couple of questions
03/17/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
hello, 1-can any one explain DaggerStorm Skill for us 2-other characters can't see my hair although i see it 3-how can i make chi increase Hp, Attack and Magic Attack etc. thanks for help
Couple of questions.
09/26/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
After getting an answer to my last question:mofo:, i decided to ask the other ones :P Here's the first Im currently using Eragon/Trinity's one, im almost done with the source, just need some more stuff such as: Riding crop, What i did was removing the Remove.Flag bla bla when you use magic, but that resulted in hiting on the horse without even wearing a riding crop, any idea how can i limit the hitting on horse to people with a riding crop? heres a pic http://i53.tinypic.com/2a5hpbl.jpg...
I have a couple of questions
04/22/2011 - S4 League - 5 Replies
Hello, i have a couple of questions i would like you to answer: 1.About those values, as far as i know, they are not patchable, are they? Because this will cause extremely large troubles in s4's economy! 2.Is this detectable, i mean, in a maintenance or patch, will we be discovered and banned EVEN IF we were not reported? 3.Are there any values for "None", since in harmony any clothes with "None" become "All weapons +8"? 4.Are those codes able to transfer to an AutoIT application,...
A couple questions.
05/09/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 17 Replies
How come when i edit my cq_user in my navicat and relog in on my account it says "Server interruption. Please log in later" How do i add stars to any of my pets in the navicat? How do i add eps to my character in th navicat? Where can i get a good schopping mall, like in any other server, mine has not many things i got problley 8 pets, and 5 pages, 2 pages are filled with eudcards how do i get +255 gears with +255 elemnts 2 socket and gems for warrior in my server? and for the...
A couple of questions
04/05/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Currently working with 5165, and had a couple of questions. The first would be, where all to remove CP from in game? None, at all. Everytime I think I have it, the server doesn't want to work, and then I try a backup, and then try again. I'm getting tired, and can't think of where all to remove such. Secondly, how to change the EXP needed to level. This is way too fast, and I can't seem to find a way to change it. The ExpRate in the world.cs, even set to 1, or 0, is still too fast. And...