Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 08:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Server- War of the Immortals ~ Requiem

Discussion on New Server- War of the Immortals ~ Requiem within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/06/2014, 22:07   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik1 View Post
lol you dont log off ???? stop with **** all what i can see here = bunch of NOOBS who crying about someting. PRIVATE SERVER today its ON tomorow its OFF so stop all DRAMA and go play other server if there is other server which you can play

the problem is too many alts on epvp so i dont see point to argue
yes everyone is a alt for a person so stupid like you.
Old 04/06/2014, 22:10   #92

Quote:
there is my skype on account info fel free to send me req but i can see that from too much blablabla BLABLA blablablaaaa bla bla you cant see it
i offered to give mine in case you wanted it, never have i asked for yours nor am i going to start looking B)
Old 04/06/2014, 22:11   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilTiger View Post
well ... after reading all of this and do a quick analysis, this is all I have to say:
1 - I'm a regular player, had no help from gm, gm item, had no zen. My char was Lisanna. do not know anyone here and I do not defend anyone but myself because in the end I got no place to play.
2 - Necro was wrong. gm would not help a player to complete instance nor give an item to kill any mob. I also did with LH + / - 25k hp spent almost 1:30 min but did not die and did not ask any help gm.
3 - Rampage was wrong to ask for help from gm. as said before GM does not have to help with player instance. rampage says being banned by pk, seven says rampage was banned for using gm item. I see the truth : rampage was banned for seven for killing his alt , the GM item only served to justify the ban.
4 - the abuse of Zen: daily Zen = abuse. this is fact and always will be. even when developers will insist ? when I told the warcry and also told to remove lady atuka, some complained and I already knew it would ppl abusing zen. just did not think the abuse would be with the approval of Necro.

now only left the devastation , but I do not like it there . even being free zen gms are like seven . use alt chars and if you kill some you is banned
see she also agrees idk how many people need to say it for rippy and this random niknik guy to believe it.
Old 04/06/2014, 22:13   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampage2014forever View Post
yes everyone is a alt for a person so stupid like you.
but you're my alt
bursts out laughing
Old 04/06/2014, 22:21   #95

Quote:
stop hide post coment with your MAIN ACC
Just because someone defends someone else doesn't automatically make them an alt

Quote:
ane/seven can't even talk proper english be he knows more then all of us hmm?
From what I understand, Seven is a young girl that most likely doesn't have english as her first language, so no need to drag her down for that, she was always very polite when I talked to her.

Sigh, now I will be accused of being her alt next.
The complaining in this thread seems like it has lasted longer than the actual live version of the server itself did.
Old 04/06/2014, 22:34   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValvatorezX View Post
Just because someone defends someone else doesn't automatically make them an alt

From what I understand, Seven is a young girl that most likely doesn't have english as her first language, so no need to drag her down for that, she was always very polite when I talked to her.

Sigh, now I will be accused of being her alt next.
The complaining in this thread seems like it has lasted longer than the actual live version of the server itself did.
haha valv ur a funny lil dude
Old 04/06/2014, 22:52   #97

Quote:
haha valv ur a funny lil dude
Please tell me if you are being sarcastic, I need to know if I have to make an alt to defend myself.

Seriously though, imma drop out of this since I didn't play after beta, so not gonna judge or bash anyone.
Old 04/07/2014, 00:00   #98

Anyone notice the long silence now where necros nor his buddy he helped out ingame have even said a word here? I'm wondering if it's because he's too embarassed to come out and show his face or if it's because something happened and he can't come to the screen and say something in his own defense. At any rate this thread is ten pages long and now I'm just bantering for the sake of banter. Idk what else to say. Stay in drugs, do your vegetables and say no to school.
Old 04/07/2014, 01:10   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilTiger View Post
well ... after reading all of this and do a quick analysis, this is all I have to say:
1 - I'm a regular player, had no help from gm, gm item, had no zen. My char was Lisanna. do not know anyone here and I do not defend anyone but myself because in the end I got no place to play.
2 - Necro was wrong. gm would not help a player to complete instance nor give an item to kill any mob. I also did with LH + / - 25k hp spent almost 1:30 min but did not die and did not ask any help gm.
3 - Rampage was wrong to ask for help from gm. as said before GM does not have to help with player instance. rampage says being banned by pk, seven says rampage was banned for using gm item. I see the truth : rampage was banned for seven for killing his alt , the GM item only served to justify the ban.
4 - the abuse of Zen: daily Zen = abuse. this is fact and always will be. even when developers will insist ? when I told the warcry and also told to remove lady atuka, some complained and I already knew it would ppl abusing zen. just did not think the abuse would be with the approval of Necro.

now only left the devastation , but I do not like it there . even being free zen gms are like seven . use alt chars and if you kill some you is banned
I said this is my last post but I have to answer this : My alt character is normal char for normal play as any other character on the server normally used for hunting Bosses and pvp. Ban which got rampage its just because of his guilt not because doing pvp, but he had to lie and to find fault to someone, there were a few people and all of them killed my alt at least 2 times why no one else had banned ?????? only phantom get ban bicouse he deserve that he use someting what should not have to use. Goodbye
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2014, 09:05   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValvatorezX View Post
I haven't seen Necros say anything here, or I missed it if its somewhere else, but there's no shame admitting you messed something up or apologizing for wronging people, and not doing that is why I think some people are so mad. I can understand people trying to defend their friends and such, but you can't take all the fall for someone when they sit back and don't care. If you're going to own, or run, a server, you have to show your playerbase a bit of respect, otherwise you certainly won't get any in return..
sry but i will not write a lot of things here to proof anything for anyone, i know what i have done and who have done this is the my action.

so if you guys want any explanation go ask on google.com
Old 04/13/2014, 11:54   #101

at least you haven't denied you are a thieving lieing backstabbing **** that everyone now knows you for
Old 04/13/2014, 23:21   #102

Gonna close this thread soon. -.-'
Old 04/14/2014, 03:40   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodazi View Post
at least you haven't denied you are a thieving lieing backstabbing **** that everyone now knows you for
just stop making false user on epvp and post using your true account.

About files i have not used the lanky files, i have downloaded one from other private forum.

so if you have buyed the files for 800$ the you got scammed.

Little image
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2014, 12:43   #104

LOOOOL paid for free files hahahaha someone was scammed
Old 04/21/2014, 20:38   #105

funny this is my account lol and no false profile nub cake thieving ******