Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEW WOI SERVER

Discussion on NEW WOI SERVER within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/16/2013, 14:23   #46

elite*gold: 0
what ever. rexy have used the Uber back too last day and kill like 4-5 Hades and Sleipnir with it. So dont interest us anymore cuz we ( means me and 4 of my friends ) have changed Server now. ATM Enigma is a big fail one. 50 player start play after wipe and 2 days later base is around 15 cuz of some stuff which i will not tell here again. Maybe later it will be better but atm i only can say its a fail what VD/yoshi is doing there and if he cant manage a Private, maybe its better to let other ppl doing it
Old 04/16/2013, 16:42   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyDustin View Post
what ever. rexy have used the Uber back too last day and kill like 4-5 Hades and Sleipnir with it. So dont interest us anymore cuz we ( means me and 4 of my friends ) have changed Server now. ATM Enigma is a big fail one. 50 player start play after wipe and 2 days later base is around 15 cuz of some stuff which i will not tell here again. Maybe later it will be better but atm i only can say its a fail what VD/yoshi is doing there and if he cant manage a Private, maybe its better to let other ppl doing it
As I've already said, we're still fiddling with rates. As was noted by people that were bosshunting, there was a problem in the Oracle Origin drops from the bosses and we had to test and fix that (currently being worked on). If you're so world bent on hating our server, I suppose I can't convince you otherwise though. Have fun in whichever server you've gone to Frost.
Old 04/17/2013, 02:12   #48

can i have some server node list?
Old 04/18/2013, 07:47   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurizo18 View Post
can i have some server node list?

node server normal WOIENIGMA woienigma.servequake.com 30002 904
Old 04/20/2013, 12:27   #50

ohh yeah, just a suggestion, just close this stupid game and bullshiit GM's in game. Info for the new players they can hack your account instantly easy to delete items and characters instant flash. wanna stay in this server? ohh common use all your common sense. easy password 123. they will do it as i experienced, and soon you'll be ban or delete character soon. so close this thread.
Old 04/22/2013, 11:13   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravell2123 View Post
ohh yeah, just a suggestion, just close this stupid game and bullshiit GM's in game. Info for the new players they can hack your account instantly easy to delete items and characters instant flash. wanna stay in this server? ohh common use all your common sense. easy password 123. they will do it as i experienced, and soon you'll be ban or delete character soon. so close this thread.
The password system is being worked on. The passwords for all accounts will not be 123 for OBT.
Old 04/23/2013, 12:16   #52

well good luck!
Old 05/27/2013, 13:27   #53

Close this threat pls Muddy, the server is since 2 weeks dead,ty.
Old 05/29/2013, 10:51   #54

Ya know actually...The DEV of this server did quite a bit to me wrong while I was there myself....He was a friend or so I had believed...I still have plenty of skype logs to support the flaming being done too. And I'm an eyewitness to him horribly misusing his gm/dev powers during obt....Plenty of people that complained about it. He did in fact modify several characters he said that were only going to be normal ones. GM's did in fact help and aid normal players with plvling, and helping them kill bosses for loots. Most of the time I had spent on that server the dev spent less time working on the files and more time ingame using his gm powers, pvping with his gm toons, oh and let's not forget how he went absolutely batshit crazy and let his girlfriend (now ex idk if it's true or not from what I heard) do whatever the hell she wanted too. Specifically singling out myself later on and another person earlier on. First taking all this girl's pets, gear, gems, zen, Clearing her account out and completely deleting it off of their db because they knew her on another now dead WOI server and hated her. Oh let's not forget what they did to me. I was actually on the team of this server for a while. "Yeah man we're all friends we're a team" I kept being told. aston the afforementioned Dev and GM was quite a nasty sonuvabitch towards the end of my time there. He decided to call me a two faced fence sitter when I questioned his misuse of his powers, and or his girlfriend's who also had access to those powers, and the fact that GM powers were given to "GH'S" or GM helpers who to my understanding on any pserver that has them do NOT and ARE NOT allowed ANY gm powers and are only normal players given chunks of zen as events or items as such. Quite frankly I was called a lying backstabbing two faced sunofabitch...Told by him and his girlfriend at one point that I liked to make shit up and try to turn people against each other and that I myself was a threat to any project or community, however. I have never done anything like this. I've maybe QQ'ed at some points here or there. And drama was started with me that when it was caught...obviously because of my own overreactions...I got the shit for it. However...I have never once abused any free zen systems on any pserver boi or woi related. Nor have I ever hacked or used a VPN for abuse of any free zen scripts created. I say it how it is, and I get hated on for it. I don't take shit from anyone...Much like my mentor Chuck Norris... And alot of people don't seem to like hearing that sort of talk or attitude from me and expect me to keep my head down like a little puppy and let them kick me. Ya know what? I know several of the Enigma team are reading this. Go fuck yourselves. All of you. calling me your friend and then letting them shit on me for no reason? Lumping someone off just because you don't fucking like them and wiping their accounts out and banning them? We all know how it looks when someone gets banned on a boi server. They get a little pop up window with the word "Done" on a button and sometimes a message. This girl received hate messages from someone. that had banned her. A Staff member of Enigma going to those lengths? Hahahahah funny. Awesome server my fucking ass. IF this server goes live..IF it does....I doubt it will stay so for very long. Flagrant misuse of power as a developer and a GM...Whereas your playerbase is afraid of you? Your own "friends" are afraid to come to you about concerns? You go back and forth from apologizing and saying you were out of line and using real life frustrations as reasons for your actions as a GM or Developer and you want to say that you're fucking professional enough to run your own WOI server? Please...that's the biggest joke since britney spears being compared to a hotdog in a school hallway.

[5/14/2013 12:32:16 PM] Aston Nicholas Tan: I see
[5/14/2013 12:32:31 PM] Aston Nicholas Tan: If its a friend then no problem
[5/14/2013 12:32:44 PM] Aston Nicholas Tan: Just watch out for those guys in elitepvpers
I find this part funny too...I heard rumors he was out of town during that week and plainly seen he's visibly speaking to someone during the time he was "out of town" he's not fucking working on a single thing. Aston you are a bullshitting two timing monstrosity of a person and you make me sick to see what you have become. You've pushed all the people you had that cared about you on a friend and professional level away from yourself, you scared away half or more of your potential playerbase, you shit on several good friends in your lunacy. There is no excuse for any of this behavior. I may have had my fair share of crazy...But christ sakes you went off on everyone around you that you had on your "team"...Wake the fuck up mate..before you get in too deep. This is coming from a dude that actually cares enough to say it how it is on a professional and friend level. If you're reading this, or you do read this, then you already know who I am. And you sir, owe every single fucking person you shat on apologies.
Old 05/29/2013, 14:15   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadedShadow View Post
Ya know actually...The DEV of this server did quite a bit to me wrong while I was there myself....He was a friend or so I had believed...I still have plenty of skype logs to support the flaming being done too. And I'm an eyewitness to him horribly misusing his gm/dev powers during obt....Plenty of people that complained about it. He did in fact modify several characters he said that were only going to be normal ones. GM's did in fact help and aid normal players with plvling, and helping them kill bosses for loots. Most of the time I had spent on that server the dev spent less time working on the files and more time ingame using his gm powers, pvping with his gm toons, oh and let's not forget how he went absolutely batshit crazy and let his girlfriend (now ex idk if it's true or not from what I heard) do whatever the hell she wanted too. Specifically singling out myself later on and another person earlier on. First taking all this girl's pets, gear, gems, zen, Clearing her account out and completely deleting it off of their db because they knew her on another now dead WOI server and hated her. Oh let's not forget what they did to me. I was actually on the team of this server for a while. "Yeah man we're all friends we're a team" I kept being told. aston the afforementioned Dev and GM was quite a nasty sonuvabitch towards the end of my time there. He decided to call me a two faced fence sitter when I questioned his misuse of his powers, and or his girlfriend's who also had access to those powers, and the fact that GM powers were given to "GH'S" or GM helpers who to my understanding on any pserver that has them do NOT and ARE NOT allowed ANY gm powers and are only normal players given chunks of zen as events or items as such. Quite frankly I was called a lying backstabbing two faced sunofabitch...Told by him and his girlfriend at one point that I liked to make shit up and try to turn people against each other and that I myself was a threat to any project or community, however. I have never done anything like this. I've maybe QQ'ed at some points here or there. And drama was started with me that when it was caught...obviously because of my own overreactions...I got the shit for it. However...I have never once abused any free zen systems on any pserver boi or woi related. Nor have I ever hacked or used a VPN for abuse of any free zen scripts created. I say it how it is, and I get hated on for it. I don't take shit from anyone...Much like my mentor Chuck Norris... And alot of people don't seem to like hearing that sort of talk or attitude from me and expect me to keep my head down like a little puppy and let them kick me. Ya know what? I know several of the Enigma team are reading this. Go fuck yourselves. All of you. calling me your friend and then letting them shit on me for no reason? Lumping someone off just because you don't fucking like them and wiping their accounts out and banning them? We all know how it looks when someone gets banned on a boi server. They get a little pop up window with the word "Done" on a button and sometimes a message. This girl received hate messages from someone. that had banned her. A Staff member of Enigma going to those lengths? Hahahahah funny. Awesome server my fucking ass. IF this server goes live..IF it does....I doubt it will stay so for very long. Flagrant misuse of power as a developer and a GM...Whereas your playerbase is afraid of you? Your own "friends" are afraid to come to you about concerns? You go back and forth from apologizing and saying you were out of line and using real life frustrations as reasons for your actions as a GM or Developer and you want to say that you're fucking professional enough to run your own WOI server? Please...that's the biggest joke since britney spears being compared to a hotdog in a school hallway.

[5/14/2013 12:32:16 PM] Aston Nicholas Tan: I see
[5/14/2013 12:32:31 PM] Aston Nicholas Tan: If its a friend then no problem
[5/14/2013 12:32:44 PM] Aston Nicholas Tan: Just watch out for those guys in elitepvpers
I find this part funny too...I heard rumors he was out of town during that week and plainly seen he's visibly speaking to someone during the time he was "out of town" he's not fucking working on a single thing. Aston you are a bullshitting two timing monstrosity of a person and you make me sick to see what you have become. You've pushed all the people you had that cared about you on a friend and professional level away from yourself, you scared away half or more of your potential playerbase, you shit on several good friends in your lunacy. There is no excuse for any of this behavior. I may have had my fair share of crazy...But christ sakes you went off on everyone around you that you had on your "team"...Wake the fuck up mate..before you get in too deep. This is coming from a dude that actually cares enough to say it how it is on a professional and friend level. If you're reading this, or you do read this, then you already know who I am. And you sir, owe every single fucking person you shat on apologies.
Apologies to people won't be even enough. He already wasted his chance. Just close this topic and forget about enigma, it's already over.
Old 05/29/2013, 14:18   #56

Fkin big wall of text.
Old 05/29/2013, 14:34   #57

I must agree with romcio that enigma is over. I was banned over personal issues (that should have been left outside of the game) with the staff. Granted I could have handled myself better, but the way Aston and friends can make a person rage... It was nearly impossible for me to not. Before my ban, my toon was removed from my account, stripped of all gears, de-leveled (as in it was lvl 108 or so and brought down to lvl 88 or so), all my pets were released, and items deleted. The zen was still there (further proving the point that it was not a hacker who did this. the zen would have been taken). I told the Dev that my toon was missing, he "recovered" it and it appeared back on my account in that condition. When I saw what was done, it was clear that someone with a personal grudge and considerable knowledge of commands was to blame. So, words were exchanged, I was banned, thus ending my time on Enigma. But the point of this is, the Dev of this server does not know how to separate personal life from professional life. He went to great lengths to make me feel unwelcome (although considering the playerbase, he needed every player there he could get that was a non-abuser) and was not above PKing players with significantly low comp compared to his GM toons.

If you do play on Enigma (if it ever launches) be warned. There's nothing professional about it.
Old 05/29/2013, 14:38   #58

Or how about Aston gets the ***** he acts like he has and shows his face here instead of bullshitting everyone. Yeah that's a splendid idea.
Old 05/29/2013, 18:26   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadedShadow View Post
Or how about Aston gets the ***** he acts like he has and shows his face here instead of bullshitting everyone. Yeah that's a splendid idea.
Not gonna happen. Just forget it, let us move forward.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2013, 11:55   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by romcio4 View Post
Not gonna happen. Just forget it, let us move forward.
Couldn't have said it better myself.