Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 19:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unused BOI accounts on Atlantis server

Discussion on Unused BOI accounts on Atlantis server within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unused BOI accounts on Atlantis server

Hello, I am new to BOI and would like any help i can get. If you are not using your BOI account anymore, I would greatly appreciate it if you would pass it down to me. If you are one of the few that will help me, you can send the info to my email:

Thank You!
Old 06/22/2012, 16:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
I just got a paypal account. So now I can pay. Send me paypal address when you send info if interested.

Also, for ppl who are not registered to the site but are interested in helping and possibly getting paid. my email is dantep777 AT gmail DOT com

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELL LSRO ATLANTIS 2 ACCOUNTS
02/02/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hello I'am selling 2 Atlantis account's. First account: Name: darkasxx Level: 120 Skills: Full Farmed Build: Rogue/Cleric Items: full nova/moon/sun set 12dg +8 Weapon: +9 Moon Xbow, nova 12dg daggers, nova +250 xbow. Other Items: Grab Pet, Clock, Devil Spirit, Devil Spirit Clock, Full Avatar, White Wolf
[B]CSS ACCOUNTS 5€ 2004-2007 UNUSED
12/25/2011 - Steam Trading - 26 Replies
Details: ->aus den Jahren 04-07 ->unverified ->unbanned ->eslunused Suche 5e PSC pro Account Falls ihr eine 10e PSC habt kann ich euch auch anbieten 5e davon abzuheben indem ich es einzahle.
[ZSZC] Unused accounts got banned
09/17/2010 - SRO Private Server - 30 Replies
Haha to all who created thousand of accs to sell them^^
unused dragonica accounts?
08/12/2010 - Dragonica - 0 Replies
does anyone have a account that they are planning on quiting or dont use? if so can you pm me account info.... plz dont hate on me for posting this thread..... :o btw i have thqice and iah games downloaded