Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 18:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading Battle of the Immortals account for S4 League account

Discussion on Trading Battle of the Immortals account for S4 League account within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Trading Battle of the Immortals account for S4 League account

Hi everyone!

I've been trying to sell my BOI account long time ago. Best offer i got for it was 800 Dollars.

Its a top ranked Slayer in Abyss server.

I'm looking for a nice S4 account with FPs, Perma Sets and AP if possible. OR for Alaplaya Points (AP) On my own account.

If anyone want to know more details about the BOI account, please reply this thready or PM me.-

Thank you!

Screenshot:

If you want more Screenshots, or info, just PM me.
Old 05/18/2012, 02:13   #2

hey dude gime a pm i might have what your looking for
Old 06/09/2012, 17:16   #3

what server is that BOI in and is it a official BOI?

Tags
boi, s4 league, selling, trade, trading

Similar Threads Similar Threads
05/02/2012 - S4 League Trading - 0 Replies
Hi everyone! I've been trying to sell my BOI account long time ago. Best offer i got for it was 800 Dollars. Its a top ranked Slayer in Abyss server. I'm looking for a nice S4 account with FPs, Perma Sets and AP if possible. OR Alaplaya points on my own S4 League account. If anyone want to know more details about the BOI account, please reply this thready or PM me.-
04/25/2012 - S4 League Trading - 1 Replies
Hi everyone! I've been trying to sell my BOI account long time ago. Best offer i got for it was 800 Dollars. Its a top ranked Slayer in Abyss server. I'm looking for a nice S4 account with FPs, Perma Sets and AP if possible. If anyone want to know more details about the BOI account, please reply this thready or MP me.-
Battle of Immortals Account Selling/Trading
11/01/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my Battle of Immortals account & Perfect world account. I only accept PayPal payments! If you want to trade it, add my MSN and tell me your offer. Contact me in this thread or add my msn [email protected] BoI account got a lvl 71 slayer, "Greater Pet", full soul gear & maxed mount. PWI account got a lvl 80 archer, no cash on it.