Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 16:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

waahahaha boigenesis

Discussion on waahahaha boigenesis within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
waahahaha boigenesis

!

Server online, tomorrow!

Good day people of Atlantis!

So to summarize heres what really happened to the server.
Our server is using 2 Hard disk and a a lot of Ram to suffice our players. The 1st Hard disk is the main hard disk and the 2nd is the back up. Apparently, on March 27th, Both of these hard disk decided to die. So we had that previous maintenance, remember.

As soon as we knew that both Hard Disk are toasted, we have immediately contacted our Server Host (remote host).
From there on, they said to replace the broken hardware in no time. By this time, this problem is not in our jurisdiction as we have no control of what our Host is doing.

We are really trying every thing we can to fix this issue.
We sincerely apologize for the very long long hiatus. I know, its a bit frustrated but we are going to be online tomorrow.

Signed,
Psylobin - Boi Genesis Support

hahaha of course the server will be online tomorrow but for your loss the owner has nothing to do.
scammed by owner ^^
Old 04/01/2012, 02:45   #2

sad to say i kinda agree with him cuz when server was off for the 2nd day (cant exactly remember what day it is) im refreshing the website and for how many tries im able to view it and login but when i try to refresh it again its off i cant see the site anymore this happened twice im no expert in website or what but i smell something fishy going on
Old 04/01/2012, 15:47   #3

lie day 1/4/2012 we are liar