Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boi Grinding bot

Discussion on Boi Grinding bot within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boi Grinding bot

are there any working grinding bots for boi official?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Grinding lvl 35-60
03/14/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 20 Replies
No matter how you slice it, grinding is the fastest way to level in WoW. Maybe not the most fun, but it is much faster than questing. Now, I'd say the best time to start grinding wouldn't be right off - You can get to 35 very easily questing, but after that, it's more of a pain in the as. There are various good places to grind, so there is some overlapping. Unfortunately, this applies mostly to damage dealers of the melee variety. Mages and Warlocks may be able to use them, but I...
Grinding 67-69!
07/24/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 23 Replies
geht nach shadowmoon bei 52.21 gibts nen npc der ornok heißt daneben sind mobs lvl 65-66. 1. haben seeeehr kurze respawn zeit 2. kann man sie kürschnen 3. heilt euch ornok für ca.3,5k alle 40sec. 4. kann man bei ornok zeug verkaufen + reppen get to shadowmoon at 52.21 there is an npc called ornok and some mobs lvl 65-66 1. they have shooort respawn times
grinding ^^
01/03/2007 - Lin2 Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
If you’re not familiar with the word Grind (in the mmorpg sense) it means to do one task the most efficient way possible in a repetitious manner. At least, that’s how I have identified it with over the years. In the context of this article I’ll be relating the grind to a group activity as opposed to solo. I’ve always been a big grinder in any mmorpg that I’ve been involved in. I’m usually the highest level on my server, but alas, nowadays I’ve made the switch to the casual gamer. However, the...
Grinding lvl 40-50
08/18/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
Level 40-44 Head over to Tanaris and kill the Wastewander Thieves. This is the most efficient levels i have ever made, because you can turn in 5 Wastewander Pouches that the thieves drop fairly often in bunches of 5 to npc in Gatzegan to get 480xp, on top of all the xp you are gaining from the thieves. I only killed thieves at lvl 40-42 (only the bandits and thieves). Here is a link to exactly where i leveled off them http://i44.thottbot.com/m/b/wow_81522.jpg the white boxes in the left...