Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 04:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Threaad for BOI genesis Induct codes

Discussion on Threaad for BOI genesis Induct codes within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Threaad for BOI genesis Induct codes

Game:Boi Genesis
Induct code:9000142G030400069006400Sffb1ff
Reward:Every single inductee i get i give them 2k free zen whenever they reach 90 no joke,use my code add me and ask everyone.Im 10th biggest zenner on server and need inductees!
Also give free SOAK's and free Baskasas.
Every inductee that reaches 110 GET 5K FREE ZEN.
What are you waiting for!Just reach the levels above and get free zen and free SG

Please don't close, didn't see Noyze made a thread till after i posted this,i posted in noyze's thread just now,sorry!