Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 13:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] MultiClient_Game.exe P-Server

Discussion on [Release] MultiClient_Game.exe P-Server within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [Release] MultiClient_Game.exe P-Server

This release is for the people who don't want to use a multiclient loader.

The Game.exe is modified to handle more than 3 clients at the same time..

Notice it is only intended for private server use.

Drop a thanks if you like this...

Make a backup before you replace your game.exe located in your Bin\ folder....
Attached Files
File Type: rar MultiClient_Game.rar (2.04 MB, 151 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/06/2012, 21:44   #2

Already i suggested & use trick for multi clients w/o modified the client itself.Why players should modified their client or use this that you suggest?
Old 02/07/2012, 00:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cylith View Post

Already i suggested & use trick for multi clients w/o modified the client itself.Why players should modified their client or use this that you suggest?
Your suggested method isn't efficient. Instead of having just one process going I would now have multiple processing going and sucking away at my precious memory for each client. For those with low memory system this is huge. As well as providing the probability of unforeseen issues arising from doing this work around.

Also, this is for a private server. Which means no detection of editing the physical game.exe and no risks of being banned. Make sure you trust your source of where you download from though, lots of nastiness out there on the interweb. S4lly is a good person from my experiences. If you don't trust him do this yourself... it is an extremely simple process.
Old 02/07/2012, 01:52   #4

The only extra load at ram will be only the extra open bots because already the clients will be open at both cases too.How extra load is 3 or 4 open bots more?If the bot consume 20mb that means 80mb more,if the bot consume 50mb that means 250mb more.Hardly will found system that can open 5 clients & cant handle 5 bots......Also yes you are right,it is a private server.That means that the client not gain access at the 6th min from startup at your physical memory for start deliver infos at the GMs(i am not sure if @s4lly block this act because the normal client do this,gain access to physical memory at 6th min & start deliver infos out.This can be blocked with 3rd party programs or if s4lly is good,he can block it through client itself).But still its a modded client.....
Old 02/07/2012, 05:20   #5

I have sometimes 10+ clients open, and they all bot... -so if you cant find a system that can handle more than 5 bots, then your in bad luck in your country..Cylith...
Old 02/07/2012, 12:56   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4lly View Post
I have sometimes 10+ clients open, and they all bot... -so if you cant find a system that can handle more than 5 bots, then your in bad luck in your country..Cylith...
I just use that number as example & not as default.I assume that many can handle easy 5+ clients so they can use my trick easy too for open 5+ bots.Its not a country matter but a system matter & ofc must have good internet provider & speed.So the (...almost racist )commemnt about country or other people countries have nothing to do at that forum.
Old 02/08/2012, 17:28   #7

Quote:
I just use that number as example & not as default.I assume that many can handle easy 5+ clients so they can use my trick easy too for open 5+ bots.Its not a country matter but a system matter & ofc must have good internet provider & speed.So the (...almost racist )commemnt about country or other people countries have nothing to do at that forum.
Im sick of you posting links too your threads advertising your script. If you have nothing constructive to say about my posts, please mute....

Be aware that i have reported your posts as Flame/spam, since your replys are always talking about your "skills" as a scripter etc.. Please think twice before you try to battle me...

On topic... Hope the people who downloaded this, have use for it...
Old 02/08/2012, 18:22   #8

Quote:
Im sick of you posting links too your threads advertising your script. If you have nothing constructive to say about my posts, please mute....

Be aware that i have reported your posts as Flame/spam, since your replys are always talking about your "skills" as a scripter etc.. Please think twice before you try to battle me...

On topic... Hope the people who downloaded this, have use for it...
Advertising my script? You talk abt the ONLY bot that works w/o any problems ,w/o permittions,w/o monitoring,w/o fees, etc etc & you think i need advertising it?Why? for sale it????After every post i see Inathero advertising like Best boi international bot! with link!!!! Still you think that i advertising?Check others signatures & check mine after any post.Now the flame part.STILL YOU DIDNT PUNISHMENT FOR DUMBED MY CODE.I type is with caps so ANY ADMIN that see this post after you report it again,MAYBE,put things at right places.Lets see now if you are "boy" enough to report that threat too.....
Old 02/08/2012, 19:27   #9

s4lly, don't worry about Cylith. she's just a script kiddie who wrote a macro using AutoItScript and uses that as a means to say "hey, look i'm the best programmer in the world and I know what i'm talking about". All she does is post blocks of poorely worded grammar with very basic, and at most times ignorant, ideas and views in her text.

Cylith, i know you're gonna write a paragraph with your caveman grammar and directly attacking me for very idiotic reasons, but you have your opinion and I have mine, no need to force your stuff on other people.

And s4lly, ever heard of the phrase "do not attempt to argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"?. That phrase does apply to Cylith, just a heads up
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2012, 19:44   #10

I Know Inathero.. Im just sick of threads being taking over by her...
Old 02/08/2012, 19:48   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inathero View Post
And s4lly, ever heard of the phrase "do not attempt to argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"?. That phrase does apply to Cylith, just a heads up
I am idiot?Any other insult please?Still can think more insultes & post them i think.Btw,BoI had a new update.Did u fix your bot for that case,to work for that client?Guess what......mine not need fix.It still works......
Old 02/08/2012, 20:05   #12

Cylith take your flamewar attempt to another place.. This thread is about the modified client for people who wanna use it.. End of story...
Old 02/08/2012, 20:20   #13

Quote:
Cylith take your flamewar attempt to another place.. This thread is about the modified client for people who wanna use it.. End of story...
Flamewar??a flamewar needs 2 "enemies" at least & that means that if attempt to accuse me for flaming & advertising( for only purpose to get banned ofc ),must consider the other people that keep this.."flamewar" up.For me this is not flaming,are straight answers to sneaky accuses.If you or any other cant handle the truth & the direct sharp feeling that truth "deal" to your mind,better stay out of answers.You are small to effort these situations,the direct conversation of "what is" or "what is not".
Old 02/08/2012, 20:23   #14

Quote:
Flamewar??a flamewar needs 2 "enemies" at least & that means that if attempt to accuse me for flaming & advertising( for only purpose to get banned ofc ),must consider the other people that keep this.."flamewar" up.For me this is not flaming,are straight answers to sneaky accuses.If you or any other cant handle the truth & the direct sharp feeling that truth "deal" to your mind,better stay out of answers.You are small to effort these situations,the direct conversation of "what is" or "what is not".
Shut the **** up...
Old 02/08/2012, 20:24   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by romcio4 View Post
Shut the **** up...
Just an info,you are my 1st report......

Tags
modified client, multi client, multiclient