Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 12:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WoI] Hacking Advancement

Discussion on [WoI] Hacking Advancement within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/06/2012, 23:14   #16

elite*gold: 223
Crack the encryption first, then making an proxy is easy..
Old 01/07/2012, 04:27   #17

elite*gold: 0
Hi!

Im looking for the WOI Patches that thay have released a while ago.

The ones Im looking for is:
Version 11230 - Released November 23, 2011
Version 11160 - Released November 17, 2011

Should be a file in your game directory under: war of Immortal\Download\
if U have ever run that Patch on your client version.
If U have the patch file then plz upload them to mediafire or something thanks

I have the most recent patch thay made:
Version 12210 - Released December 21, 2011

Tried diffrent typos in url in case thay have the old patch file on server, did not succeded.

If U need any diffrent game clients of WOI then PM me and I can make a torrent for them.
So far I have these:
1. Closed Beta Client: WOI_SETUP_V230_1021
2. Open Beta Client: WOI_SETUP_V230_1103
3. Live Official Client: WOI_SETUP_V230_1125
Old 01/09/2012, 06:54   #18

Hello guys, i was readding about the attack speed increase well my Slayer got an attack increase skill that you mayby can use ( sorry if you can't i m new to this first post i think haha )

Slayer skilll "Grim Visage" unlock at lvl 25 on lvl 10 Crit Strike 30 % and Attack Speed 40% for 5 sec
and got 80 sec coldown

Hope it helps
Old 01/09/2012, 09:33   #19

hah .. i have 187.829.839 coins in my inventory but when i try to buy something ... its telling me i dont have enaugh coins to use that action ) C.E. sucks....
Old 01/09/2012, 22:06   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by freecopyright View Post
hah .. i have 187.829.839 coins in my inventory but when i try to buy something ... its telling me i dont have enaugh coins to use that action ) C.E. sucks....
If you thought that using CE you can become rich then i think u skipped the "client-server model" lesson.
Old 01/14/2012, 11:55   #21

So there is still no hack for WOI so far?? Is there a hack for boss respawn and item drop??
Thanks