Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 12:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Packets for untradable

Discussion on Packets for untradable within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Packets for untradable

Im a noobie in WPE,so im asking a question here,is it possible to use WPE,then make a new character recive the lvl 4 gem record the packet and then edit it so its multiplied or to make it tradable,like in some other games a packet contains a 00 if its untradable or a 01 if it is tradable,so u could change 00 to 01 and sell the gems for like 10kk a piece.So please reply
Old 10/14/2011, 16:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
GTFO ! This game is dying already, there's no need to ruin what is already ruined by PWE (economy).

« BOI Frage | Help »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
For 2.2.3 Untradable to tradable Need Help
11/24/2018 - RF Online - 13 Replies
Anyone knows how make impossible trade to possible trade?... or how to make a item cannot be drop to make it dropped ??.... hope you can help me........... I give my BIG thanks that can help me :D
2.0 item pak Untradable to tradable
11/30/2014 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 67 Replies
hope this thread would help Windows 7 EU Client - Windows_7_EU_Client.exe Windows 7 US Client - Windows_7_US_Client.exe XP/Vista EU Client - Xp_Vista_EU_Client.exe XP/Vista US Client - Xp_Vista_US_Client.exe Steps:
[Packets] Wie änder ich flyff packets?
07/16/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 19 Replies
HeyHo, Ich würde sehr gerne wissen wie man die Flyff Packets ändert... ich denke mal Zahlen ändern werden nicht ausreichen oder?
Q:selling untradable at UTS
03/23/2010 - RF Online - 1 Replies
is this possible?? selling untradable item at UTS?? sorry for my bad english.