Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 13:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wondering what Game.exe reads from?

Discussion on Wondering what Game.exe reads from? within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/26/2011, 18:08   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx-VoiD-xX View Post
Well how combat arms has an LTClient address for every patch, doesnt BoI need a new client address for the bot to work? Im thinking of making a gold hack, ive narrowed the pointer scan down to about 2,000 addresses and hoping to get this working. Also working on a fly hack and a camera hack that allows you full camera control instead of the lame a** left and right camera angles.
Ah like one essential base pointer for everything - BoI doesn't have that.

Gold hack? That's client-side so unless you stumble upon some exploit, no way. Fly hack? Sounds fun and most likely doable - and camera would depend on whether they actually coded support for it (and then just restricted it).
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2011, 19:24   #17

Quote:
Well If i can find every addie to update ill get it to work and why dont you use a C++ forms aplication to map all the controls like comboboxes textboxes, etc.

Seems a bit ridiculous to do it all in code.

And i know what cheatengine is 420 its the biggest piece os shi* in the world. using olly is 10 times easier
C++ forms? are you talking about Managed C++ (MFC?) I absolutely hate mfc and not gonna touch it xD.

@everything above, SuneC and My420Time are correct, However I do think it's possible to do a gold hack. Just need to do packet injects is my guess

Also you need to know that every game is unique. So do not rely on the same methods on hacking a previous game for another game, unless both games are made from the same people.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2011, 14:27   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inathero View Post
C++ forms? are you talking about Managed C++ (MFC?) I absolutely hate mfc and not gonna touch it xD.

@everything above, SuneC and My420Time are correct, However I do think it's possible to do a gold hack. Just need to do packet injects is my guess

Also you need to know that every game is unique. So do not rely on the same methods on hacking a previous game for another game, unless both games are made from the same people.
Well i know C++ pretty well, its just ive never messed with MMO hacking before, all ive hacked is FPS games.

Anyone able to possibly mentor me? Im an extremely fast learner, and im dedicated 9,000% to anything coding related.

Add me on msn messenger if youd like. my msn messenger email is -

Its always good to have more chat budz
Old 07/29/2011, 20:55   #19

Bump? Inathero or my420time able to mentor me? i know c++
Old 07/29/2011, 23:30   #20

I will always provide input when asked, just try something and ask for help if needed.
Old 08/02/2011, 06:16   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by My420Time View Post
I will always provide input when asked, just try something and ask for help if needed.
Im just not entirely sure where exactly to start -.- im new to mmo hacking.
Old 08/02/2011, 07:30   #22

Quote:
Im just not entirely sure where exactly to start -.- im new to mmo hacking.
Start simple just like all programming! :P Write an application that all it does is reads values from the game, once you have that down add some another feature.
Old 08/02/2011, 21:25   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by My420Time View Post
Start simple just like all programming! :P Write an application that all it does is reads values from the game, once you have that down add some another feature.
Ehhh, pretty pointless as thats what cheat engine does
Old 08/02/2011, 21:50   #24

Quote:
Ehhh, pretty pointless as thats what cheat engine does
No cheat engine allows you to search for address. I am saying use those address and write a program that reads them. If you didn't want suggestions you shouldn't have asked, will keep them to myself next time. Good luck in your future endeavors, I no longer care.
Old 08/02/2011, 21:50   #25

LOL Really?

Seems you have no idea what bots do =\. They read values from the game, and depending on the value of that value, the bot does something in return. A bot is basically a gigantic If..Then statement that automates itself ^^. Tricky part is making everything to work together