Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anything Working?

Discussion on Anything Working? within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Anything Working?

Okay so I've basically downloaded every Bot that I have found, realized they didn't work.
So are there any bots that are working, do not give me a download link, give me a forum topic, I will not download something that someone gives me. So I hope there is one working, if there is link it here please.

Thanks in advance guys.
Old 05/27/2011, 22:14   #2

This one should still work...

Old 05/27/2011, 22:15   #3

Sorry that doesn't work, says I don't have handle, even when I run it as admin.

So yea, anything else guys?
Old 05/28/2011, 18:16   #4

That will have to be a user fault because there are no such errors here (tested on three computers). Make sure there's nothing blocking it from attaching to the game (possibly your antivirus, don't know exactly). Almost all bots rely on attaching to the game. It's posssible that all the bots you downloaded actually do work, but something on your comp is blocking them from attaching to boi, which makes them to not operate..
Old 05/28/2011, 20:00   #5

Well I've opened the program as Administrator, also I do all my anti-virus my self, there is no company anti-virus on my pc. So yea, it is the program, if it isn't show me a timestamped screenshot with you having it working. If you can't do this or make an excuse then you're a lair. 'Nuff said.
Old 05/28/2011, 20:50   #6

lol as developer of the livedown bot, I have nothing to make an excuse about ^^

You want ss? fine i'll give them ^^

that good enough proof or what? It's not the program's fault. It's yours. Make sure boi is called "Game.exe" and not "game.exe", cause that's the only other reason why it won't hook on it.

That's screenshot of bot tactics program. The old bot (livedown 9.19) doesn't seem to update properly, so that's the bot's problem (but it still hooks on the game).
Old 05/28/2011, 20:55   #7

So where would I go about changing that file name, also does it actually work since its not updated?

Edit: I found the file and the name is correct. So is there anything that might cause it not to work?

Debug Log:
0.187: ID_Case: Snapshot
Error Code: 0
0.187: ID_Case: Size of Snapshot Entry
Error Code: 5
0.234: ID_Case: Open Process
0.234: ID_Case: Finding hHandle
0.234: ID_Case: Finding PID
0.234: ID_Case: Loading Library
0.25: ID_Case: Inject_OpenProcess
0.25: ID_Case: Inject_VirtualAlloc
0.25: ID_Case: Inject_WriteProcessMemory
0.25: ID_Case: Inject_CreateRemoteThread
0.39: ID_Case: DLL Injected
0.39: ID_Case: First HWND Found
0.39: ID_Case: GetCurrentPath
0.406: ID_Case: CreateThread_AutoLoot
0.406: ID_Case: CreateThread_PlayerStatus
0.406: ID_Case: CreateThread_PartyStatus
0.406: ID_Case: PlayerStatus_FindBotWindow
0.484: ID_Case: PartyStatus_FindBotWindow

Proof that it's not me, your program is broke.
Old 05/28/2011, 20:58   #8

Read what I wrote...

"the screen shot is of the bot tactics program" "the old bot (livedown9.19) doesn't seem to update, but still latches to the game)

I made two bots. Livedown and bot tactics. ss is of bot tactics, I thought livedown should work fine too but it's not, so only one bot in my thread works. And yes, it's does actually work

C:\Perfect World Entertainment\Battle of the Immortals\Bin\ <-- is the location of Game.exe

if it's "game.exe" it won't latch, if it's "Game.exe" it will latch. If it doesn't latch when it's Game.exe, it means something's blocking it from latching, or doesn't have enough priveldges to do so