Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 19:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot-Request? Please Read.

Discussion on Bot-Request? Please Read. within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bot-Request? Please Read.

Hey guys, Im tired of "normal" botting, even though im still doing this.

But i would like to suggest something for BoI that (i think not only me) would enjoy:
A Bot to capture Pets.
(On Rainbow Valley-)

A Bot that will work like a normal one, just that it can Capture those pets dropped, Keep them if their Superb / Perfect and release the other ones.
Also i would like it, if it would work like Inathero's bot before (Just attack 1 monster, the ones with the same Name, e.g. Dark Pixi or Drogdo Dog)

I don't know much about programming, but i would like to help where ever I could.

Pocal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]Pls ReaD
04/08/2010 - CrossFire - 4 Replies
Pls post the Injector here ^^
[REQUEST] --- READ
01/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi im requesting HELP for ninja, i would like to know .. - how to add all of it in client ( do i use new client or copy paste some files from it like c3 ani and ini ) - do i need special codes for ninja ( like for job or may i copy paste ) and does anyone have the stats they have or anywhere i can find - how to make its skills/weapons work =] please dont flame this i am a noob i want to learn i am learning and have been learning on like everything here and have made things myself =]]
[Request] Plz Read!
11/26/2008 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Well Since my Windows isint Genuine i was wondering if some1 can help me Getting the CHinese Language Package From the Windows Home Page (u can search it on Google) and Upload it to Filefront,Rapidshare or Megaupload or another host... its to get the Strange Symbols that i got to Chinese letters... So ill be So Grateful to the 1 that can Upload it Thnx in Adv...
[Request]Read please.
08/01/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Heey all, Can someone post hes Cabal map of Cabal pingmac? It doesn't work for me, something with a file corrupted. And i can't patch it because it gives an error. So my request is someone that have the full map with Cabal pingmac in it, and working. Please upload it for me. Thanks!
request:read please
05/03/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 9 Replies
can anyone make the lvl 57 tro armour look like 47 tao robe?