Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 01:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

!!! Crusade for Poseidon !!!

Discussion on !!! Crusade for Poseidon !!! within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up !!! Crusade for Poseidon !!!

Hi
I love LiveDown bot A++ for being public...was wondering if someone could make a bot that keeps track of the scrolls for Crusade for Poseidon event and will also auto click the scroll after you have completed one. I would like to go afk untill all 20/20 of the scrolls are complete if i am able to.
Old 02/20/2011, 11:48   #2

LiveDown does that..
Old 02/21/2011, 01:54   #3

I'll work on it to count scrolls used

I can go afk with poseidon running and have all 20/20 scrolls completed with 0 issues....
Old 02/21/2011, 17:13   #4

where can i download live down?
Old 02/21/2011, 17:22   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rein30 View Post
where can i download live down?
here

Tags
crusade for poseidon

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WoW Burning Crusade
10/10/2010 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Hatte jemand einen link wo man sich kostenlos burning crusade runter laden kann ? Habe die SuFu benutzt aber nur links fürs normale WoW gefunden . Danke schon mal im vorraus (am besten Deutsche Version)
Multiclient And Crusade/Poseidon Quest Helper
09/14/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 7 Replies
1-Put the file on the Bin folder. 2-Load ur character. 3-put the poseidon or crusade scroll quest on 1 slot of ur bag.(dont need have the bag open, and it will use the scroll every 30 sec) 4-ALT + F11 start/stop application. this helper close the message windows without use esc or enter so it will never fail. (use some bot to kill monster and u will be right) this helper is usefull when u r in party. this is a test version if have some trouble post here and i will try fix.
[WTS] The Burning Crusade Key
12/30/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, habe noch einen ungebrauchten TBC Key rumliegen den ich nicht brauche. Für 5 Euro oder 130 elite*gold ists eurer ;) Bezahlung per Überweisung, PSC oder elite*gold. Kontakt per PN oder ICQ.
Level 90 S/S Poseidon Level 90xbow/cleric Poseidon
12/10/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 22 Replies
Hell all im selling a lvl 90 pure int nuker on poseidon with alot of good stuff how you can see in this pictures ;) Premium+ in storage Clock for pet in storage devil gear in storage and one month more for devil gear in storage =) 48 silk left 1 global and some dresses(not verficated) lvl 85+7 sword with magical 100%! lvl 85+7 shield and nice stuff too.about 90mill gold left and storage with items ;) RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting