Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 18:14

• Did you know? elitepvpers has its own image host, epvpimg.com.

Epic Compilation of BoI Tools by Inathero

This is a discussion on Epic Compilation of BoI Tools by Inathero within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category; Hello guys I've been making quite a few tools for BoI, having an individual thread for each one. Problem with ...

Old 02-15-2011, 20:41   #1
LiveDown Development Team

Epic Compilation of BoI Tools by Inathero

Hello guys

I've been making quite a few tools for BoI, having an individual thread for each one. Problem with that is that all my threads are floating around which can make it hard for people to find them. On the suggestion by dlnqt, I decided to make a single thread to contain all my releases

I will not put my bot in this thread since It's already quite large and self sustaining.

All the files do not have icons so they do seem suspicious. Reason why they don't have any icons is because I don't have any icons I like that I want to use XD.

If you're up to it, if you draw an icon for my programs that I like, i'll put the icon on the program and give you credits =)

Well, here's the list of hacks I have:
  • Universal BoI SpeedHack
  • BoI Chat Character Limit Modifier
  • BoI Hotkey Modifier
  • BoI Client ID Changer
  • BoI ZoomHack -- Canceled and Removed
  • ---Post 2 ----
  • BoI Pet Growth Calculator
  • BoI Instant Messenger -- Canceled And Removed

Zoomhack removed as it wasn't really a zoomhack and CBA to update it for Anniversary update

the BoI IM is canceled due to me not wanting to release the newest version on ePvP.

----------------------------------
Universal BoI SpeedHack

Apparently this is gonna be the only SpeedHack that works on PH (atlesat at the time of this post) so I guess I'm the first lol.

[You must register and activate your account in order to view images. ]

This program works on all version of BoI, however Character Name will only work on PH and INT servers. If you want to make the name visible on your server, which is not PH nor INT, please contact me so I can tell you what to do.

hope you enjoy, took me a long time to get this true multiclienting to work

Recommended speeds are 7 when unmounted and 9 when mounted. If you experience "rollback" (where your character goes forward a few steps and teleports back where it was, and keeps repeating this as if it's stuck in a loop), change speed to 3 (default). That should stop rollback. Once rollback stops, you can go back to your previous speed.

This needs vs2010 redist installed. Otherwise you'll get "MCVSR.dll error missing" or something.

google "vs 2010 x86 redist". Download first link, install it, and you're good.

If you already used my International BoI bot, you already did that step so don't worry.

Make sure you run it as administrator ^^

Oh! and make sure you are not mounted, or having anything that increases your default speed!

also, READ the README!. Click the button and it'll show a message box. It's not much to read, and I advise you to read it all

Download at bottom of thread

-------------------------------------------
BoI Chat Character Limit Modifier

Tired of having that silly 100 char limit? Making you have to shorten your warcry statements cause they are too long? Having a really deep convo with someone and having your sentences always cut off?

No worries! Inathero is here!

I have managed to make the chat limit to be whatever you want it to be! if you want it to be 101, 200, or 1337, you can change it at a click of a button!

Picture to program:

This requires vs 2010 x86 redist to be installed, just like all my programs require.

Inorder for this to work, it needs to be in the BoI directory like so:

Also, every time you change the chat's limit, you have to restart the client. the client will not update on runtime, but will update on restart.

Hope you enjoy! ^^

--------------------------------------------------
BoI Hotkey Modifier

This allows you to change the hotkeys ingame to whatever you want

for example, if you don't like 'x' being the hotkey to open pets window, you can change it to 'p'. and if you want mounts to open in 'm' key instead of 'z', you can do that also

you can change alot of stuff with this thing, but I'm not responsible for your changes so don't blame me :P

picture to program:

Hope you enjoy ^^.

You need vs 2010 x86 redistributable installed inorder to run this program. Exact same thing as all my other programs.

Also, you need to run this in BoI directory, otherwise it will be blank. I also advise you to run this program as administrator for 100% success.

This is where you need to put the program:

Hope ya enjoy ^^.

Some notes:
  • You have to change your hotkeys before starting BoI. If BoI is already open, you'll have to restart it inorder for the hotkeys to update
  • program is case sensitive - if you want hotkey to be 'f', you need to type in 'f'. if you type 'F' it won't work
  • combinations wont' work - 'ctrl + f' will not work. I'll add features later on so this might be supported in the future, but don't know

Hope you all enjoy ^^

-------------------------------
The following keys are "hotkey-able":
  • mouseleft
  • mouseright
  • backspace
  • tab
  • enter
  • shift
  • ctrl
  • alt
  • pause
  • capslock
  • esc
  • space
  • pageup
  • pagedown
  • end
  • home
  • left
  • up
  • right
  • down
  • insert
  • delete
  • a
  • b
  • c
  • d
  • e
  • f
  • g
  • h
  • i
  • j
  • k
  • l
  • m
  • n
  • o
  • p
  • q
  • r
  • s
  • t
  • u
  • v
  • w
  • x
  • y
  • z
  • numeric0
  • numeric1
  • numeric2
  • numeric3
  • numeric4
  • numeric5
  • numeric6
  • numeric7
  • numeric8
  • numeric9
  • numeric*
  • numeric+
  • numeric-
  • numeric.
  • numeric/
  • f1
  • f2
  • f3
  • f4
  • f5
  • f6
  • f7
  • f8
  • f9
  • f10
  • f11
  • f12
  • numlock
  • leftshift
  • rightshift
  • leftctrl
  • rightctrl
  • leftmenu
  • rightmenu
  • ;
  • =
  • -
  • /
  • ~
  • [
  • |
  • ]
  • '

BoI Client ID Changer

This allows you to change your client's ID.

This only works for International and Phillipines! If you don't have one of these clients but still want it to work, PM me!

Btw, there are multiple pictures in this thread that all seem like a different program. They are all the same program, just small GUI changes between each picture upload. The current program is the last picture in this thread

So what do you gain when you change your client ID? Here's a small list:
  • Anonymous - The server is more sensitive on Client ID's rather than accounts (Confirmed by GM CrabClaw on Boi Forums). By changing your ID, it's like a blanket of invisibility over your computer :P
  • Different ID's per client makes the server think that each client runs on a completely different computer.
  • You can do lovematch, events, instances, alms, pro exp, etc. on the same computer without flagging your account once :P
  • When you click the "Change ID to something random!" button, it changes it to a completely random, unique string.
  • and etc. :P

Sounds fun aye? Picture of the program:

Example of client's regular ID:

And when you click the button, the new ID:

------------------------
How to make it work on phillipines server:
*note, i'm running International and Phillipines at the same time, you don't need International for this step, i'm just showing it as an example*

Upon opening you'll get something like this:

(If you don't have International on, the Id will be 0-0-0-0-0-0 and there will be no name on top)

Then click server select button, this small window will pop up:

Check Phillipines server instead, and then click rescan, and then switch to your PH character!

And that's all there is to it!

Hope this all works for ya! Same requirements as my INT bot (need "vs 2010 redist" installed and to run it as administrator)

Enjoy ^^ if any problems post here :P

---------------------------------------------
Finally figured out how to capture double click on the listbox!!

Now you just have to doubleclick the name instead of selecting it and then clicking "Switch ==>"

Hope you all enjoy this small change ^^

Program now looks like this:

Internation Client ID addy was supplied by dumpersta.

BoI ZoomHack

This is sort of a beta release. It does work 100%, but the program is very basic.

This one supports ONLY International. If enough people ask, i'll make it support PH as well.

Multiclient is not supported, but will be supported in future versions if people want it.

By default, the lowest zoom you can reach is "3.5". the max is "29". So you can only go between those two values

I wrote a program that overwrites those values, so that you can go between 0 and 100. Though the result is kinda weird

Value 3.5:

Value 0:

and

Value 29:

Value 100:

------

of course the values aren't preset in my program. You can make it be 89.2 or 30 or w.e. you want it., just showing off min's and max's.

Do note, the character in those images is not my character, it's just a dump account.

Download at Bottom of thread
Attached Files
File Type: zip BoI Chat Limit Modifier by Inathero.zip (15.5 KB, 693 views)
File Type: zip BoI Hotkey Modifier by Inathero.zip (16.0 KB, 493 views)
File Type: zip BoI Mac ID Changer by Inathero v.1.2.zip (7.2 KB, 824 views)

Last edited by Inathero; 07-27-2011 at 03:23.
Thanks
36 Users
anonymous4Life (03-02-2011), armani5785 (12-14-2011), BigSteve (05-06-2011), biohazardzz (06-04-2012), BitByte (02-16-2011), blackdeathzc (05-31-2011), crs_1208 (02-16-2011), dantespada (09-07-2011), datnguyen3011 (09-22-2011), defmenow (03-26-2012), Derparella (01-07-2013), dlnqt (02-16-2011), eggdei (09-13-2011), esk71 (02-16-2011), Früchtchen.™ (04-29-2011), hunyango11 (06-14-2011), iPwnUrMum (04-28-2011), jamescarlph (04-18-2011), jasperondgo (04-28-2011), khai014 (03-15-2011), markusbab (02-16-2011), mymee (02-19-2011), MyNewAccount (03-09-2011), NAMELESS SHADOW (06-02-2011), Newguy111 (02-21-2011), pazsit (03-18-2011), pizdulica (03-07-2011), power370 (04-23-2011), redcfip (05-24-2011), sinusboi (02-13-2012), slegna14 (02-16-2011), stfu147 (02-16-2011), supersonic666 (02-16-2011), trucgreg (09-19-2012), WhaleWhores (02-21-2011), xanvier (02-16-2011)

Old 02-15-2011, 20:41   #2

Space reserved for possible future releases
-------------------------------------------

BoI Pet Growth Calculator

If you enter a pet's current growth, fruits, and boost, you'll see it's original growth as well as max growth!

In the future, you'll beable to specify what growth you want to see (say you want to see the pet's growth when it's at boost 7 and has 2 fruits or something)

Image of program:

Say you want to know the max and original growth of this pet:

Its current growth is 3557, has three fruits, and has boost 9.

So you set it up like so, and you get the following result:

That's all there is to it ^^

Download link at bottom of the thread

------------------------------------------------

BoI Instant Messenger!!

This is my pride and joy right here

Make sure you read this entire section before using the IM (Instant Messenger). If you fail to read it all, I will NOT help you.

First and foremost, this will ONLY work on International. So if you're on PH server, tough luck. Will I port it for PH? Depends if I have good enough reason to.

Run this as Admin. If you're on XP, if you run it regularly, it should work.

List of features:
  • Displays all Chat channels ingame (Normal, Info, Party, Guild, Ally, PM, Private, and Custom)
  • Upon load, it'll copy the "custom" channel settings ingame, so you don't have to type them in manually
  • You can set a text color for your messages. The following are the preset colors: "Red", "Blue", "Green", "Yellow", "Orange", "Purple", "Light Blue", "Light Green", "Light Red", "Gold", "Black", "White", "Pink", and "Light Pink".
  • You have the same preset channels as ingame. However whenever someone PM's you, the IM will add a new channel which will be "/p <name>" so you can easilly chat back to the person
  • When typing in IM, if current channel is "Guild /g" channel and say you want to send a quick channel to party, just type "/t" before typing anything else. It'll act the same as ingame, sending that specific message to the specified channel
  • Unfortunately, emoticons can't be displayed in my program, however you'll beable to see the text equilivants of it.
  • Emoticon window - Same functionality as the one ingame (except not animated, might do that much much later). Image below
  • Custom Settings - On load it'll copy the custom settings ingame, however if you want, you can specialize your own settings in the messenger
  • Copy and Paste!!!! - If you doubleclick any message in the IM, it'll copy itself to the Edit control allowing easy copy and paste
  • Copy and Paste 2.0 - If someone types in a url, like [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] or [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], when you doubleclick it, it'll actually open up the webpage. Though this tads to bug the chat a bit, more info below
  • TimeStamps - Allows you to see the time difference between each posts . Timestamps are actually based on how long your PC is running, and not ingame time, sorry.
  • Use when BoI is Minimized - if you check "Check this if BoI is Minimized", you can use it when boi's minimized . However the only problem is that BoI, when minimized, won't read the Shift key. so if you type "ASdf" it'll appear as "df". however if you type "asdf" it will appear "asdf". This is a microsoft issue, not mine
  • Switch clients - you can jumps clients on a doubleclick
  • Message Sent History - Pressing up displays your previous message sent

Image of Emoticon window:

Image of IM's Custom Settings Window:

Looks just like ingame and functions the same too

It's highly likely that my ingame wife will photoshop and nice gui for the program, to make it look more boi like and nicer
------------

Important:

Known Bugs:

Q. When opening the IM, I can see all the messages, I can copy them easily as well, however I can't send any messages!!! why???

A. This seems to be an annoying windows error. The only solution found for now was from my ingame wife, which would be to restart the IM till you can finally send a message . Usual amount of restarts are 1-10. If it still doesn't work, restart boi and try. If that doesn't work, restart computer? Only way I see for now.

Q. When I doubleclick a URL ingame, It pops up in browser normally and all, however chat stops updating the messages o.o. what happened?

A. Seems to be a little programming error, I believe I fixed it, but all my testers are sleeping, so can't find out. Instead you'll have this new error which is the next "Q"....v

Q. When I doubleclick a URL ingame, It pops up in browser normally and all, however when I switch channels, the channels turn blank? however it will still receive messages...

A. Seems to be a little programming error, Will have it fixed soon. Only way to fix this now is just to restart the messenger

Q. I've been using the IM for quite some time, however when I switched filters (like from guild to party), all the messages are garbled!

A. This is another programing error and I'm working on it. After the 2000 message received, you'll get garbled messages on switch. HOWEVER that doesn't affect incomming messages, all incomming messages will be received normally. Only way to fix the garble on switch is to restart.

Q. I typed a couple messages in IM, but only the first one showed!

A. This is due to BoI's "3 second wait" between sending messages :P

Q. Sometimes I don't receive a message in the IM? Why is that?

A. This happens if game receives two messages really fast. It updates chat every 5 miliseconds, however if a message is shown ingame and another message is shown right after that one, before 5 miliseconds passes, it'll pick up the second message only. This happens very rarely, but somewhat common on realm 2.

Q. Is this compatible with LiveDown bot?

A. Yes it is

--------------

Latest Update for the IM (Private Release Though)

Attached Files
File Type: zip BoI Pet Growth Calculator.zip (33.6 KB, 1484 views)
File Type: zip BoI Instant Messenger by Inathero v.3.zip (190.2 KB, 615 views)

Last edited by Inathero; 07-24-2011 at 23:16.
Thanks
13 Users
alocard69 (02-26-2011), andras128 (09-05-2012), anonymous4Life (03-02-2011), c0untryman (03-01-2011), dantespada (09-07-2011), datnguyen3011 (09-22-2011), defmenow (03-26-2012), dlnqt (02-28-2011), esk71 (03-04-2011), Früchtchen.™ (04-29-2011), hunyango11 (06-14-2011), iPwnUrMum (04-28-2011), trungpt (06-09-2011)
Old 02-15-2011, 22:18   #3

Awesome!
Old 02-16-2011, 01:03   #4

I am mildly curious how that full zoom-out would work in BH, Angel's Gift and Astral Feast. Seems it ought to make targeting things on the ground a little easier, as well as possibly a wider viewing range.

Thinking of those events, another tool (or part of one) which may be useful is something that continually maintains the F12 "hide characters" as being activated. There is quite likely just a boolean somewhere on the client saying to render other characters or not. Cheat Engine can "lock in" values so that they never change (I think it can anyway), so lock that value at 1 and you ought to be able to be lag free in such cases (though you wouldn't have a clue if someone else is trying to take the same target as yourself...)
Old 02-16-2011, 01:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumpersta View Post
I am mildly curious how that full zoom-out would work in BH, Angel's Gift and Astral Feast. Seems it ought to make targeting things on the ground a little easier, as well as possibly a wider viewing range.
possibly. I never tried it for those two yet. I won't beable to do AF today so maybe you can test it out and see if it does?
Thanks
1 User
xanvier (02-16-2011)
Old 02-16-2011, 01:54   #6

Damn! You're too good to be true, SIR! ) Thanks for the help! God BLESS you
Old 02-16-2011, 10:37   #7

Speed hack doesn't work for me. It says hHandle Not Found! When i pressed the rescan because my char. name didn't popped up in the list. Need some help!

Thanks
Old 02-16-2011, 10:44   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu147 View Post
Speed hack doesn't work for me. It says hHandle Not Found! When i pressed the rescan because my char. name didn't popped up in the list. Need some help!

Thanks
Make sure you run it as administrator

Also make sure that Game.exe is "Game.exe" and not "game.exe" ^^
Old 02-16-2011, 11:38   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inathero View Post
Make sure you run it as administrator

Also make sure that Game.exe is "Game.exe" and not "game.exe" ^^

Where will i put my BOI speedhack? on my BOI folder?
Old 02-16-2011, 21:57   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu147 View Post
Where will i put my BOI speedhack? on my BOI folder?
if you want. You can put it wherever you want on the computer ^^