Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can someone help me - Autoit func

Discussion on Can someone help me - Autoit func within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Can someone help me - Autoit func

Can anyone show me how to make a program that do these things:
1- an Unlimited while ( While 1)

2-In The Unlimited While to have:
one While that close when you put the key "~"
and starts again when you press it again.

3-When you put one of the keys on your keyboard to write them in $i

4-Then $i to be writen to a file named... lets called if "PRANK.txt"

5.1-If you start the program the funcion to be on.
5.2-and of course put a code that i can change it to
If you start the program the function to be off untill you press "^"

To work with Shift too please.

Thank you if you help
Old 12/03/2010, 16:58   #2

you want a keylogger.... there are enough out there...
Old 12/04/2010, 17:13   #3

I dont want to know everything i write.I just want to write a program that will remember what i wrote when i turn it on.Its just when someone call me and i need to write something fast without starting notepad or wordpad.Just fast enter it on the keyboard while i am on the desktop.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Fragen zu] Gui Hide & Show / Admin Rights / Func in Func
12/12/2010 - AutoIt - 29 Replies
Hi Leute, wie ihr oben ja bereits lesen könnt habe ich ein paar Fragen. 1. Könnte mir jmd. eine Hotkeyset-Func schreiben, womit ich mit nur einer (!) Taste die GUI verstecken und wieder anzeigen lassen kann ? 2. Gibt es etwas, dass dem gescripteten Tool von selbst Adminrechte verschafft? Ich rede NICHT von RequireAdmin, da muss man ja Administrator des PCs sein. €: Kann "#requireadmin" rausgezögert werden ?! Ich möchte, dass das passiert, aber erst, wenn ich einen Knopf gedrückt...
autoit frage zu func´s
01/18/2010 - AutoIt - 9 Replies
hi leute, kann autoit überhaupt mehrere funcs auf einmal nutzen? z.B.: metin2 autopotter und gleichzeitig farmen
Func in IE.au3
10/15/2009 - AutoIt - 26 Replies
Hallo, mal eine Frage zur IE.au3 Ich möchte im gleichen Fenster eine andere Adresse aufrufen, kann ich das hiermit machen ? IENavigate(ByRef $o_object, $s_Url, $f_wait = 1) dann hab ich da mal 2 weitere fragen zu. Was genau kommt bei $o_object rein und was ist mit dem ByRef ? Vielen Dank falls mir geholfen werden kann.
Need help Func
04/11/2009 - GW Bots - 12 Replies
Hi all, I have a little issue with the bot I'm doin using the tt6 move to engine. I'm trying the make it scan in front of my charc on the minimap to check if enemies are present. So here's the func: ;scan if enemy is in front of us Func ScanEnemy1() PixelSearch(86, 460, 173, 516, $MonsterColor_Red, 10) If @error then Sleep( 100 ) PixelSearch(86, 460, 173, 516, $MonsterColor_Red, 10) if @error then return False EndIf
[AutoIt v3]Frage zu Func
03/23/2009 - AutoIt - 1 Replies
Hi Leute, ich verstehe irgendwie nicht ganz wie ich Buttons z.B. mit einer Funktion verknüpfe: #include<guiconstantsex.au3> guicreate('') guisetstate() $Start= GUICtrlCreateButton("Start", 8, 112, 105, 25, 0) While 1