Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 22:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Autoit multi naming question

Discussion on Autoit multi naming question within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Autoit multi naming question

Hello am looking for the command or some explanations, like i need that auto it send some word and then he send it again he use same name but add higher number at the end of him; like first he send word1 and then he gets same command he send word2.
Old 05/17/2010, 18:20   #2

elite*gold: 964
Received Thanks: 1,636
Here are The Script:
PHP Code:
$Number 1
$TextToSend 
"Your Text"

HotKeySet("{F5}""_StartSend")
HotKeySet("{END}""_Close")

While 
    Sleep
(100)
Wend

Func _StartSend
()
    While 
        Send
($TextToSend&" "&$Number)

$Number $Number 1
        Sleep
(10)

Wend
EndFunc

Func _Close
()
    Exit
EndFunc 
Best Greatz Benhero

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[AutoIt] Cast / Rest multi weapon
02/15/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
With this script u don't have to worry about ur staff durability just put 3 staffs on ur hotbar and u r done :P #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1) HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
Weapon Naming!
04/24/2009 - Flyff - 0 Replies
I was thinking that we could like name our weapons in the release of V13. Like we get this icon in 'Motions' thats says 'Weapon Naming' and we can only do it once on a weapon so it should look like this for ultimate bloody sword::) of DEX and STR Ultimate Bloody Sword+10(10/10) (The nickname of the weapon) Damage:654-750 STR+4 DEX+3 Critical Rate +20% Hit Rate +10% Fire+10 STR +70
Need Help with AutoIt script to enable agBot multi botting
01/06/2009 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
I'm terribly sorry folks, but the agBot developers do not approve of multib0tting. Futile or not I - as a developer - respect that opinion and have therefore taken down the script. (Mods plz delete the thread and attachment too ty)
Guild Naming?
05/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hi ^^ I was just wondering if there was any way to name a guild with spaces. E.g. "Guild Name" not "Guild_Name" I have seen people use spaces within their name but never in a guild ^^" Can anyon help?
[WoW] Neue Naming-Policy
09/02/2004 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
Unter anderem zu meiner Freude, hat Blizzard eine Naming Policy eingeführt bezüglich der Namensgebung der einzelnen Charaktere. Diese Policy wird testweise auf dem Stresstest Server laufen und sofern sie zu Blizzards Zufriedenheit läuft, auch später ins Retail übernommen http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx...& ;p=1#post278412