Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

memory address list?

Discussion on memory address list? within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
memory address list?

Hi.

I have a script that can read a value from memory address. Script works fine.

Problem=> Memory address is constantly changing, but If I can scan all memory addresses used by my program for value between 500 & 999, & then for a value that is constantly decreasing. Eventually there will be only 1 address left.

How can I get the list of all addresses used by an executable?

PHP Code:
#include <NomadMemory.au3>

$iv_Pid      ProcessExists "firefox.exe" )

$MemoryOpen _MemoryOpen($iv_Pid)

while 
        $Mem_Read     
_MemoryRead('0x08D19A0C'$MemoryOpen)

If 
$Mem_Read == 1 then ExitLoop

ConsoleWrite
($Mem_Read & @CRLF

Sleep(1000)

WEnd

_MemoryClose
($MemoryOpen
Old 04/20/2010, 16:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
You should download a programm named "Cheat Engine". With this prog you can sinply scan for memory adresses, just google it
Old 04/20/2010, 17:02   #3

elite*gold: 1
i guess there are UDFs (includeable Scripts, like NomadMemory.au3) for doing this
try to find some by using google...
I think these UDFs will call a function from a .dll, so you might get "Cheat Engine" and simply call the function on your own if you are not able to find a Script...

Besides you could try to find the so called "Pointer", it's Addresse will nerver change, you could find a Tutorial right

Similar Threads Similar Threads
about memory address
09/13/2010 - CO2 Programming - 4 Replies
hello peeps i am trying to make a program that shows how much gold i have in my inventory without having to open it up all the time i have been searching on how to do this in vb6 and vb.net but i cant find anything that is what i am looking for so i came here to see if there was anyone that could point me in the right way on how to do this
Memory Address
04/01/2010 - CO2 Programming - 8 Replies
Hi, i think there is a new problem , Tq done something?? When i go and try to find my hp base address with cheat engine, I can find the current hp,only thing i can find is max hp which is of no use,can some one tell me what is going on!!! thank you
Memory Address
03/05/2010 - CO2 Programming - 10 Replies
Hey, when i find a memory adress for Example :name = 0x5AC45(Example) i add it to my bot and it shows my name but when i close co and open another one it doesnt show my name and when i search for the address it shows another address,i would like to know how to search for the Main address,som1 told me to look for the Pointer,am using cheat engine and idk how to look for the points i right click on the address and click search for pointer an empty box shows up plz help !!!
memory address
10/22/2008 - Eudemons Online - 0 Replies
Hey could sumone please Post the new memory address for zoom for patch 1150? or tell me the memory values for zoomed in and out so i can try and find. Nevermind i found the sucker the zoom address for patch 1150 is 0095D9EC enjoy!
memory address
12/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
is it possible for memory address the monster count i could use 1 for 300 kills monster :P