Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 11:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to send contorl+mouse click in autoit

Discussion on how to send contorl+mouse click in autoit within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi,

I am wondering how to send contorl+left mouse click in autoit.
What I do now:
Code:
 AutoItSetOption ( "SendKeyDownDelay", 10) 
 Send("^")
 MouseClick("left",Random(0,1024,1),Random(0,700,1),1,1)
 AutoItSetOption ( "SendKeyDownDelay", 1)
but it does not work

please help

here is the solution:
Code:
Send("{CTRLDOWN}")
MouseClick("left",Random(0,1024,1),Random(0,700,1),1,1)
Send("{CTRLUP}")

« - | AutoIt Problem »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mouse click tool
01/29/2021 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hi I was wondering if some1 could make a tool for clicking the mousebutton to walk\jump\attack something like: you move the mouse (cursor) to the place where you want to go and press for example the spacebar or another keyboard button so that you move there. Is this possible or is it impossible? If it is possible it would be verry usefull :cool:
[TUT] Teleport Using Mouse Click
12/15/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Note: Tested on Dekaron Sea 1st. Must Have CE 5.4 or 5.5 2nd. target Dekaron.exe 3rd. Click add address manually paste this 5E2C78 as Byte 4th. default value is 139 change it to 0 then freeze now you can use your mouse as a teleport tools. Screen Shot: step 1
hackshield and mouse click functions
09/04/2009 - S4 League - 16 Replies
I have a question, does hackshield in some way block mouse click down, mouse click up stuff. What i was trying to do it make a macro with autohotkey. Say i have ps on key 1 and cs on key 2 I want to click down, click up right, mouse button Then auto go to key 2 to my cs weapon Then click down, click up left mouse button for uppercut.
[vb6] how to Introduce click mouse x,y on imaxmacro?
06/04/2009 - MapleStory - 0 Replies
Mouse right click macro clicker
06/19/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
Ok, I have looked around, and I found some famed-to-be awesome clickers... but I'm finding them too complicated... I have an archer, and I'm looking for something that I could use in lab1. What I'm looking for is something, that, by running this program, clicking right click will cause a soft-right click every 100ms, until I click right click again. This saves me time from continuously right clicking for those pesky Slingers in the archer spawn. I have tried other mouse macros, with...