Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 16:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Control send dont work in minimized window but work when is active

Discussion on Control send dont work in minimized window but work when is active within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Control send dont work in minimized window but work when is active

Hi i have next problem i need to send 4 keys 1,2,3,4 in minimized window in game Forsaken World. It send keys but i dont see that it press it, and when i minimize window it dont works. I tired to see if minimized window is changed title but its not so i dont see a reason to dont send it, even with admin rights, 32 bit and 64 bit both tested and dont works. I tried with handle dont works too.

Second thing i have a macro mouse and i tried to use him and he works normaly, but i need program to send me keys in minimized window because i need mouse to work with it.
Old 03/06/2016, 17:20   #2

Maybe the game wont register messages if the window isn't active, or has antihack which hooks send\post messages.
Try using olly, breakpoint to getforegroundwindow and search from there if u can patch that messages should work.
Old 03/06/2016, 23:04   #3

As i know and as i can see game isnt protected by anything since u can use cheat engine, but i will try with olly thx.
Old 03/07/2016, 00:51   #4

You could also try writing memory, set hotkeys in cheat engine for next scan,increased, decreased value.
1)Go ingame hold any key You want search for a 1, stop holding search 0, move around search unchanged, repeat until you got a few.
2)Try changing them To a 1 until you get the right one.
3)Maybe the value will change to 0 so right click search what writes to the address, replace with nop.
4)repeat steps 1 and 2 with the keys u want to send
Its tedious but better than nothing
Old 03/07/2016, 01:45   #5

Ok ty for tips