Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 07:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

using autoit to send mouseclicks to virtual keyboard

Discussion on using autoit to send mouseclicks to virtual keyboard within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
using autoit to send mouseclicks to virtual keyboard

heyho,

i am using postmessage udf for sending keystrokes and mouseclickes to games normally, problem is gameguard disables that possibility.
i found out, that it is possible to just use autoit and make it click on the windows virtual keyboard to move your character ingame.
its an unelegant work around but at least it works.

my problem is, that after telling autoit to click on the virtual keyboard the game becomes the active window due to input and therefore mousemoves are not working anymore.
So i am looking for a way to send the mousemoves directly to the virtual keyboard even if it is not the active window.
I tried postmessage, couldn't get it working for the virtual keyboard though, on browser etc. it works fine.

anyone got an idea how to do this ?
sincerely
Old 09/30/2015, 03:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
it's not working because the game has a protection. It rejects all messages that are sent with the virtual key flag.

Don't waste your time with it, it's not that easy to make it work and it's impossible to get it done with autoit only.

Options:
1) Write your own Keyboard driver
2) Reverse the functions directly and call them.
3) Modify your Kernel

I highly advice you to NOT mess with your drivers nor with the kernel.
If you know C++, ollydbg/IdaPro you should go for option 2.