Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 17:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Autoit Memory aimbot help

Discussion on Autoit Memory aimbot help within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Autoit Memory aimbot help

Hi everyone, im trying to make autoit aimbot but don't know how to do the math or anything with vectors

I have
Crosshair x and y

My player x y z
Enemy x y z

The problem is how do i calculate where to aim and how to move to that angle
I have no idea about this, been searching a while but no luck . TY
Old 09/11/2015, 20:47   #2

elite*gold: 60
Linear Algebra is the key to the solution. With this you can calculate the vectors and the distances between the targets and get the desired angle / view of the crosshair on the enemy.
Old 09/11/2015, 21:46   #3

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpines View Post
Linear Algebra is the key to the solution. With this you can calculate the vectors and the distances between the targets and get the desired angle / view of the crosshair on the enemy.
I see, can you provide me any tutorial, examples and if posible a source code, i am very new to this and don't know where to start in Linear Algebra and apply it to a script.
Old 09/11/2015, 22:28   #4

elite*gold: 60

This guy writes some nice stuff, maybe you can find something in his archive.

Tags
aimbot, autoit, memory