Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 23:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AutoIt Click Until Function

Discussion on AutoIt Click Until Function within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow AutoIt Click Until Function

A
Old 08/06/2014, 00:31   #2

elite*gold: 60
Code:
While Not _ImageSearch("cit5.bmp")
	_ImageSearch("cit4.bmp")
	MouseClick($x, $y)
WEnd
Thanks
1 User

Tags
click, ifstatement, imagesearch, statement

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AcceptButton Function- using the Enter Key for click the button
08/14/2013 - .NET Languages - 1 Replies
I have a total of four send Button on my Form I am able to set the AceeptButton on the form Property, but I was only able to set one button. I have four send button for the user click. Code below is where the send button are. I just want to use the keyboard Enter key whenever hit the enter key to sent character.
GUI Button function w/ autoit
01/02/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
kk im a newbie at makin bots but heres the code i have now... okay im a TOTAL newb at making stuff with autoit, so far i can only make simple things with clicking and what not...but i ran into a problem today. my bot creates a gui that instructs you on how to use the bot, what i need help with is how to create a hotkey that "Starts" the bot(the opposite of the exiting hotkey) HotKeySet("^!x", "QuitProg") Func QuitProg() Exit EndFunc thats the exit hotkey that i got, but i was wondering...
Autoit function
03/17/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I'm just looking to write a quick autoit script so I can auto-ress if I need to delvl someone. It's my first time using autoit ^^ I found the Sleep (#) code to wait, but what is the code to select a skill? I also would like to know how I can make the program loop until I press a button to end it. I've looked around and used the search button, but I don't see any codes posted here, only the programs. Thx for anyone who can help me :D