Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 19:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NOOB] AutoIt Multiple Image Search

Discussion on [NOOB] AutoIt Multiple Image Search within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [NOOB] AutoIt Multiple Image Search

Hello there,

I am trying to make a very simple bot for a game I am currently playing.

Here's the concept:

There's an event every 30 minutes, so I'd like the bot to click on an image to open the window, then wait for the button to appear (there's a 30 minute timer before the image appears) then I want it to click on another image that will appear to start the actual battle. Once again wait for the battle to end and press X to close the window + repeat.

Whilst in the battle, the timer start counting down already.

If someone could help me with this I would be very grateful.

Thanks,
Nick

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help with Autoit v3 Image Search
09/17/2015 - AutoIt - 7 Replies
I play Saga of Ryzom, an old MMo that's still awesome, but that's besides the point. Have been working on a script that would allow me to change weapons using f5-f12 (4weapons, 4 magic amplifiers) and decided o use image search. i downloaded the dll and au3 files for it and have placed them everywhere ive read they needed to be, hoping somebody can help! Since i can't post pictures yet -_- i'll explain how it works. you have to click on ur right hand to open a menu with all weapons in ur...
AutoIt Image Search Loop help.
11/18/2014 - AutoIt - 7 Replies
Hello people, how is it going? :) I have recently created a bot which is supposed to click on specific pictures in Clash of Clans with Bluestacks. My problem is, code does work once. Founds everything, clicks once. But it does not loop even with While 1 at start and WEnd at the end. But once I turn off the bot and re open it, everything starts to work again. If someone can help me out to find my problem, I'll be very glad guys. :handsdown: #include <ImageSearch.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3>...
autoit image search
05/23/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey :D, ich hab mir mit AutoIt was geschrieben und habe dabei imagesearch benutzt, ich will die exe aber weiterschicken ohne, dass jemand die ganze bilder sieht ich dafür benötigt habe, gibts da ne einfache Lösung die bilder mit in die exe einzubinden? wenn ihr mehr infos zum script braucht sagt bescheid ;-). LG Tom
[UDF] Autoit Image Search
10/01/2010 - AutoIt - 8 Replies
We dont like racist forum fuc|< you.