Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 18:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help With _WinAPI_CreateProcess

Discussion on Help With _WinAPI_CreateProcess within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help With _WinAPI_CreateProcess

Hi all i'm working on an own LolLauncher to run as many clients as i want, but i have problems with _WinAPI_CreateProcess.

The Launcher is a server that accept a conection of a client, then recv packets from it and response.
Can't make it work as the Original Launcher.

Here's the code:

And here Images from ollydbg:

Original Launcher calling CreateProcess

Stack Info before Creating the Process:

CommandLine Sent:

Now Mine Launcher

Stack Info before Creating Process:

CommandLine in dump:

Don't Know why these is up there:

Why the parameters i sent to CreateProcess looks like crap? or are incomplete, Please i need a reply to continue with this
Old 02/15/2014, 18:41   #2

elite*gold: 280
Received Thanks: 3,483
instead of overblowing the script with stuff, you won't be able to use for now, you should to to keep it as simple as possible...

first of all, why do you need to use createprocess?

there are way more easy alternatives (like run or shellexecute)... since they are native autoit code, they will be more performant btw :P

2nd hint for you as a threadstarter:
give a short explanation of what you're actually tryin to do... all you told us were some ideas which got nothing to do with the problem.

instead of pasting dozens of pictures (which are absolutely useless for non lol players), you might just name the problem in a single word or phrase...
Old 02/15/2014, 20:35   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolkop View Post
instead of overblowing the script with stuff, you won't be able to use for now, you should to to keep it as simple as possible...

first of all, why do you need to use createprocess?

there are way more easy alternatives (like run or shellexecute)... since they are native autoit code, they will be more performant btw :P

2nd hint for you as a threadstarter:
give a short explanation of what you're actually tryin to do... all you told us were some ideas which got nothing to do with the problem.

instead of pasting dozens of pictures (which are absolutely useless for non lol players), you might just name the problem in a single word or phrase...
cause with run i had the same problem :/

Tags
autoit, lolclient, _createprocess