Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 17:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to script?

Discussion on How to script? within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question How to script?

Ok so here's the thing I wanna get my auto it hack up and running for S4 but the problem is I don't know anything about scripting or finding addresses or values or anything in that nature. I know how to create the form and other stuff So I was poking around in the forums to find TuT's but those didn't help. So if there is anyone out there who can show me how to do it, or if they wanna do it for me and I give them credit for the scripting portion I will be very greatful. If this is against the rules to post this like this I did not know and I apologize for my actions. So if anyone would like to help me I can send you the form and the script. This is what it looks like. The picture is the attachment
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot (2).jpg (21.7 KB, 38 views)
Old 08/13/2013, 16:34   #2

elite*gold: 60
You are starting at the wrong place. First learn to use some AutoIt Basics like calculating and using Stringfunctions. Then try to handle correct GUIs with Inputobjects like a small calculator or a timer and then try to advance further.

It won't be good if you make a GUI without understanding a single line of code, so what you have to do is to start at the beginning and then go to the Memory section and learn that.

You can find plenty of tutorials on Google / YouTube and Forums, which all of them content the same stuff but in a different way. Get your creative mind working and start your bot then. First (after you learnt the basics) you should start with normal adresses / games like Solitaire and then advance to Multilevelpointers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2013, 19:05   #3

again someone who wants to be awesome, but doesn't want to work hard for it (like everyone else does)!
how to make a hack:
1. LEARN AUTOIT (i can help you)
2. use google to get a good tutorial
3. make your hack.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2013, 05:01   #4

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by FacePalmMan View Post
again someone who wants to be awesome, but doesn't want to work hard for it (like everyone else does)!
how to make a hack:
1. LEARN AUTOIT (i can help you)
2. use google to get a good tutorial
3. make your hack.
Its not that Im lazy its just that Im willing to work hard and all but sometimes you gotta take the easy road out lol, if any one of you can show me that will be cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpines View Post
You are starting at the wrong place. First learn to use some AutoIt Basics like calculating and using Stringfunctions. Then try to handle correct GUIs with Inputobjects like a small calculator or a timer and then try to advance further.

It won't be good if you make a GUI without understanding a single line of code, so what you have to do is to start at the beginning and then go to the Memory section and learn that.

You can find plenty of tutorials on Google / YouTube and Forums, which all of them content the same stuff but in a different way. Get your creative mind working and start your bot then. First (after you learnt the basics) you should start with normal adresses / games like Solitaire and then advance to Multilevelpointers.
I understand most of it I just need to learn how to write the addresses and the values in and also how to make it undetectable.
Old 08/26/2013, 05:09   #5

elite*gold: 300
The Black Market: 127/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by playerstar14 View Post
Its not that Im lazy its just that Im willing to work hard and all but sometimes you gotta take the easy road out lol, if any one of you can show me that will be cool.
Well, you said that you aren't lazy. If you really are willing to work hard, this thread is really not necessary then.
Just look in google for tutorials & adapt them to the "hack" you want to create.
But first of all I would start with the basics ^^
Therefore are many videos on YouTube. Just watch a few of them & try it.

Best regards.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2013, 21:14   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Zemer View Post
Well, you said that you aren't lazy. If you really are willing to work hard, this thread is really not necessary then.
Just look in google for tutorials & adapt them to the "hack" you want to create.
But first of all I would start with the basics ^^
Therefore are many videos on YouTube. Just watch a few of them & try it.

Best regards.
Well I tried and I failed there are just 2 main components that I am missing again 1.) how to put the addresses and values in, and what the line looks like. 2.) Making it Undetected. Everything else I have learned. As far as getting the address I can do. Also does Nomad Memory.au3 still works for making it undetected cause I tried and the false account got banned.
Old 10/10/2013, 21:32   #7

elite*gold: 60
And these "main components" are brought to you by learning the language or looking inside the UDF of these memory functions.

NomadMemory.au3 works fine and the detection is up to you, if you want to bypass it, you have to disable the Anti-Hack program of the game with e.g. OllyDbg.
Old 10/10/2013, 22:10   #8

I would also strongly recommend to learn some Basics first.
Then you should Take a look on MemoryEditing.

Good Luck!
Old 10/13/2013, 11:11   #9

AutoIt help file is the #1 easiest way of learning the scripting language. Don't be afraid of using it, go to the Index tab and start digging through the functions and read what they do.
Old 10/18/2013, 09:14   #10

elite*gold: 3653
The Black Market: 378/0/0
yep f1 ftw its a realy nice doc of the the languages funcs, + some udfs. of course you can learn autoit with this project but believe me when i tell you this is going to be very frustrating and youre not gonna finish it most likely.
if you need any help you can sure ask here with code examples and problems. but no1 will write a ton of code for you if you cant use it yourself