Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Frage wegen Button-Click

Discussion on Frage wegen Button-Click within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
Frage wegen Button-Click

Ich hab ne Frage, und zwar, sagen wir ich möchte bei einem Spiel farmen, aber will währenddessen in der Zeit irgendetwas anderes am PC machen, d.h. dass sich mein Script nur auf den einen Prozess reagiert und dort halt automatisch die Taste "F12" drückt.

Ich wär sehr dankbar wenn mir jemand helfen könnte.
Old 07/23/2013, 19:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
du willst, dass F12 zu einem fenster gesendet wird?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2013, 20:02   #3

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpieleHacksInfo View Post
du willst, dass F12 zu einem fenster gesendet wird?
beim ersten parameter, "title", damit ist doch der processname gemeint, oder?

danke schonmal für die hilfe :3
Old 07/23/2013, 20:57   #4

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,238
Title ist der Fenstertitel.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[VB10] Button Click WebBrowser Problem
12/25/2012 - .NET Languages - 6 Replies
hi guys, i have a problem, i want to click on a button. this is the html code: i thought that would be the solution: WebBrowser1.Document.GetElementById("gStarte r").InvokeMember("Click") i also tested to write the title/href/onclick instead of the "gStarter" but nothing works. sorry, i am at the beginning of coding and i think i started a too huge project...
Cabal (EU) Auto Click Right Button
08/22/2011 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
hi all. I need a macro mouse programme which working with Cabal (EU). is that all.^^ I m sorry I mean left button but sorry for bad english!
[VB]Überprüfungen ob Button Click
06/19/2010 - .NET Languages - 7 Replies
Moin, kann mir jemand sagen wie der Befehl heißt wie ich überprüfen kann ob ein Button geklickt wurde? z.B möchte jetzt machen If(Button1.Clicked) Then BLABLABLA Else BLABLABLA
How to make DSEE THQ Work...Click thank button please.
09/29/2009 - Dragonica - 14 Replies
Uninstall everything related to DSEE, completely delete all of it, delete all engine.ini from C drive and your release folder. Extract DSEE 1.1 to your desktop. Run it, don't check anything. Open up open beta launcher or w.e to run dragonica, and click start game or whatever. As soon as you hit start game, click GO on DSEE, before hackshield ever even opens, it should pop up the version choice window before hack shield comes up. (Preventing it from updating).
Cant click start button on bot menu
11/11/2007 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
i installed it as i was supposed to and the patching and all that went fine. i setted up the bot and saved script and all that but i cant press the start button. i can press every thing else on the bot menu but not start. any1 knows what could cause this problem?