Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 23:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can you guys help me out?

Discussion on can you guys help me out? within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can you guys help me out?

well i am working on the bot for darkorbit.
but when i made my topic that i look for closed beta testers some guys say it's fake.
so i need your help to go

and say that the bot is not fake and realy is under building.

if you don't belive me who reads me look my posts under autoit section i ask a lot of help here when i get into trouble by my self when i build my bot.

pre thanks by sander2828

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hi guys
07/22/2012 - Say Hello - 7 Replies
hey
Hello Guys I need Help Here
07/19/2012 - S4 League - 4 Replies
guys some one help me when press start in s4 i got nothing some help here?
How do you guys do it?
07/06/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
I've read about people getting a lot of rare drops in a single day and I just don't get it. I saw that somebody had said that they got two dragonballs and a few super items while hunting in a day, and many stories just like it. I don't freaking understand! I've spent nearly five hours in one time hunting the same spot and I didn't get much more than a few mets. So, from what I gathered, these people are lying or I'm doing something wrong. I understand that drops are random, but with the amount...
Help me guys
09/26/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 10 Replies
can anyone give me the updated specialforce.exe but i have specialforce.exe. when its not patched, the specialforce.exe is gone when i finshed it patching. this appears after patching http://i37.tinypic.com/2sboe8m.jpg and i reinstalled it many many times! :(