Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 19:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wakfu mining script?

Discussion on Wakfu mining script? within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wakfu mining script?

Hey leute ^^ da ich sogut wie keine ahnung habe vom coden etc.

wollt ich euch fragen wie man einem "farm bot" in dem spiel Wakfu realisiren könnte?
hier das mining / farming system

ich habe mich schon mit mouse recordern versucht ^^ aber anscheind werden die programme vom spiel geblockt oder so.

würde jede hilfe entgegennehmen ^^

habs nun mal mit autoit versucht.
Kann dies mal jmd bitte ins autoit section posten?

mfg
Noxo
Old 05/31/2013, 21:08   #2

elite*gold: 7110
Received Thanks: 25,394
Arrow General Coding -> AutoIt

#moved
Old 05/31/2013, 21:42   #3

elite*gold: 528
Received Thanks: 2,404
Mouseclick & Pixelsearch (bzw Imagesearch)

MfG
Old 05/31/2013, 22:12   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
I am starting a new thread concerning a mouse click issue.

For those curious the game is Wakfu.

My issue concerns automatization of cropping.

I detect the apparition of the ressource (at a predefined place), and when the ressource is available I move the mouse and then I "MouseClick" right.

This part works correctly.

Then as a consequence of the "right" click two small icons open who represent different options for cropping.

My difficulty starts when i need to "left" click on those icons, i can move over them, but whatever I do I cannot click and activate the function.

I have tried:
MouseClick("left")
ControlClick("Wakfu","")
MouseClickPlus

So OK we should say that these icons are well protected - the fact is that I cannot identify them as a specific control.

BUT, I had previously used a macro recorder who was able to "left" click those icons.

Currently, I have replaced the different MouseClick/ControlClick/MouseClickPlus by an external call "ShellExecuteWait" to my macro recorder application. It then launches the equivalent of MouseDown(X,Y) and MouseUp(X,Y) that works correctly.

But this solution is absolutely not flexible because I need to set manually the parameters of the macro recorder (X,Y) before calling it.

I will make extra tests with the different "Click" options included in AutoIT, but to start with:

1) Do you have any idea why the AutoIT "Clicks" do not work while a simple macro recorder works ?

2) I am searching a short .exe file who just does "left click" when executed (It must be very easy to code with any language for those who know, unfortunately I do not have such knowledge)

Regards

hab das ebend gefunden scheint als würde Wakfu dort autoit blockieren