Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best way to loot a mob with AutoIt?

Discussion on Best way to loot a mob with AutoIt? within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best way to loot a mob with AutoIt?

Hey

I'm trying to make a bot for Talisman Online with AutoIt's PixelSearch function. I was wondering if anyone has any good ideas on how to loot mobs easily? If I use PixelSearch to search for the green circle underneath the mob, it will sometimes click a new mob that has spawned on top of it instantly (tends to do that a lot), so does anyone know a good way of looting mobs? Doesn't have to be PixelSearch, could be a completely new thing, all ideas are welcome.

Thanks
Old 05/11/2009, 06:44   #2

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 1,198
ImageSearch.

Download here:

take a picture of the Inventory when you loot (of the corner), then calculate a mouse movement to the next 5 items items or how many you can loot.

e.g.:

our corner
|
\/
[x][ ][ ][ ][ ]
[1][ ][ ][ ][ ]
[2][ ][ ][ ][ ]
[3][ ][ ][ ][ ]
[4][ ][ ][ ][ ]
[5][ ][ ][ ][ ]

MoveMouse Y+10 = First Item
MoveMouse Y+20 = Second Item
MoveMouse Y+30 = Third Item

If it is not clear enough ask.

Im not a AutoIt Scripter.

@ImageSearch,
Copy ImageSearchDLL.dll to C:\WINDWOS\system32
Copy ImageSearch.au3 to your \AutoIt3\include\ folder.
Old 05/11/2009, 11:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntex View Post
ImageSearch.

Download here:

take a picture of the Inventory when you loot (of the corner), then calculate a mouse movement to the next 5 items items or how many you can loot.

e.g.:

our corner
|
\/
[x][ ][ ][ ][ ]
[1][ ][ ][ ][ ]
[2][ ][ ][ ][ ]
[3][ ][ ][ ][ ]
[4][ ][ ][ ][ ]
[5][ ][ ][ ][ ]

MoveMouse Y+10 = First Item
MoveMouse Y+20 = Second Item
MoveMouse Y+30 = Third Item

If it is not clear enough ask.

Im not a AutoIt Scripter.

@ImageSearch,
Copy ImageSearchDLL.dll to C:\WINDWOS\system32
Copy ImageSearch.au3 to your \AutoIt3\include\ folder.
Thanks for your reply,

So what this will do is go through and click(go over, then I add the click) the items in the loot window?

Well it's not so much the actual window that I'm having problems with, it's when I'm trying to loot the monster, as in bring up the actual loot window. Sorry if I didn't make that clear, but yeah it's when I try to select the monster for loot, that's the tricky part.

Thanks.
Old 05/12/2009, 00:48   #4

Try to find the Texture of the Circle that comes under the Mobs and make it pink or smth.

And then its easy to locate.
Old 05/12/2009, 03:50   #5

Actually I'm one step ahead of you on that one, I tried to find out how to change the colour of things in MMOs yesterday, but you need to learn how to hook DirectX to the game apparently, if you just use TexMod it doesn't work because the anti-cheat nowadays is too smart for it. Shame really because that is indeed a great way to make AutoIt function properly. Keep your ideas coming though, that's pretty much the only idea I could think of.
Old 05/12/2009, 07:27   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyPandy View Post
Actually I'm one step ahead of you on that one, I tried to find out how to change the colour of things in MMOs yesterday, but you need to learn how to hook DirectX to the game apparently, if you just use TexMod it doesn't work because the anti-cheat nowadays is too smart for it. Shame really because that is indeed a great way to make AutoIt function properly. Keep your ideas coming though, that's pretty much the only idea I could think of.

there is a DirectX9 wrapper , you just have to know the c++ basic's , a Stride logger is there aswell to find the Stride and recolor it.

I would help you but it takes some time and I dont have the Game :{