Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 22:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

calling any real hackers plz assist :<

Discussion on calling any real hackers plz assist :< within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
calling any real hackers plz assist :<

i need help from anyone who is good with hacking.. recently on FFXI i was hacked.. by an EX friend.. after his girlfriend went off to suck others guys dicks i was there to calm him down and just be his boy, later on he goes back with her and completely fucking goes against me bcz of her, they play the game as well and after i made my own linkshell he became extrememly jealous bcz i was getting shit done in game and after listening to her little slut ass he got the balls to go and hack me. i know it was him bcz i check his mule character that he thinks i dont remember, and he is selling all of my shit i worked my ass off for 4 years. when i first started the game me and him were kool and i didnt know shit about making the account or putting the info so i told him just do the shit fast ( this is how he knows all my personal info and has his name and birthdate in it) and now the mother fucker hacked me and completely blocked me from the account and my character, people in my LS work literally everyday for MONTHS on in to gain points for items from sky, sea, HNMs, Limbus, and ZNMs varius endgame battlefields around the game. he went and destroyed my LS pearl, very first thing he did was this, i dont want to go to jail over a game bcz it would be so fucking stupid even though it would make me feel so much better knowing that i fucking ripping his face off, BUT i know for a fact it would hurt him ALOT if i got his ass off the game, his relationship would end, he would go crazy, the game actually holds his relationship together.. i know.. fucking pathetic. After knowing him for 5 yrs and 4yrs when we started playing the game i do in fact have his Content ID, name, b date, original address and info all cept for Credict card number and even the registration date and possible first registr. code. plz.. im calling for anyone who can plz help me.. this mother fucker is such a bitch.. hes a guy who is so fucking 2faced.. so fake, talks shit in a game constantly, and he swears he is gonna be a fucking model bcz his girlfriend hypes his fucking head up BUT HE LOOKS LIKE MY ASS, its just so fucking annoyying.. if anyone can assist with this plz email me, i am ready to reply back asap i do have AIM, yahoo, and MSN chats.. your the only ones who can help me.. plz, help.. thank you

my email is , screennames for AIm, yahoo, and MSN are all Legacykap, ill be waiting for your message plz.. and thx u.
Old 05/16/2009, 14:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
Goodluck to you mate.

But just my two cents, so many people taking the game seriously forgetting their real Life. For what I see you just want revenge.

Games are here for Us to enjoy, not to become our Life. Real Life is much larger than games Fantasy. Goodluck to you, hope you Get your Real Life Back. I'll be crazy if someone Steals money from my bank account, but in Game? I'll just forget it and just move on to another one. Just get yourself a girl, then F*** her hard, that will certainly make your life better.
Old 05/18/2009, 14:07   #3

elite*gold: 196
Hat diese Sektion keine Moderatoren?