Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 19:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Requests - AutoIt only

Discussion on Requests - AutoIt only within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old 01/19/2017, 22:02   #271

elite*gold: 0
Bräuchte einen Bot für ein Spiel(Metin2) der alle 10 Sek die Taste f4 drückt^^

Wäre nice wenn mir einer das machen würde :3

Mfg totalplayer
Old 03/30/2017, 09:20   #272

Runescape Autoit Mine Bot

Hello Everybody,
I hope this is the proper way to do this. I'm new so please bear with me. I'm trying to write a script in autoit for runescape. If anyone is familiar with both or at least has better autoit skills than my noob self please reply. Again sense I don't know if this is the proper way to respond to this thread on this website I'm just going to attach the file and give a brief description of the request. I have a loop that mines coal from the barbarian village and banks it in Edgeville. The specific part I need tweaking on is how the script waits between mining the coal. I have it set up to pixelsearch for the coal, mouseclick the coal, and wait until there is a change using pixelchecksum somewhere in my Backpack. The request is how do I make it so that it does what I previously described plus research for the coal if there is no change in my backpack for a set amount of time. This is needed because sometimes the character takes forever to get the ore and it gets stolen by other players. If and when this happens my player just stands there waiting for the change to happen in my backpack which never does because someone else got the ore first.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me solve this.

Old 03/31/2017, 14:17   #273

elite*gold: 138
Received Thanks: 1,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnemyUnknown View Post
research for the coal if there is no change in my backpack for a set amount of time.
Therefore you can use Timers:
Old 03/31/2017, 18:53   #274

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneypulation View Post
Therefore you can use Timers:
Thanks,
I've been watching tutorials and reading the help file for about a week or two now and I just can't understand it well enough to get my code to work. I need someone to hold my hand and walk me through it. Either way thanks.
Old 04/06/2017, 18:08   #275

I still can't get it. Can someone show me how to add timers into my codes?
Old 05/21/2017, 22:43   #276

Könnte mir jemand einen kleinen Bot schreiben?

Er soll einmal TAB drücken und danach die Taste 1 drücken und dann jede Sekunde für 20 Sekunden die Taste 2 drücken. Pause für 30 Sekunden und das selbe von vorne.

Kann mir das jemand in AutoIT-Sprache schreiben?
Old 08/17/2017, 22:25   #277

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireflyr View Post
Hey zusammen.
Vor einiger Zeit war ich mal im Besitz eines Scripts, welches ich via einen Hotkey (num_1) starten und num_0 stoppen konnte. Es hat 3 Tasten gleichzeitig jede Sekunde gedrückt, bis ich es manuell disabled habe. Diese Tasten waren: "F1", "Space" und "^".

Besteht die Chance, ein solches hier erneut zu bekommen?
Danke im Vorraus!

PS: Würde es so funktionieren:
HotKeySet ( "{num_1}" , "Start" )
HotKeySet("{num_5}", "Pause")
HotKeySet ( "{num_0}" , "Ende" )

Func Start ()
While 1
Sleep (1000)
Send("{F1}")
Send("{Space}")
Send("{^}")
WEnd
EndFunc

Func Ende ()
Exit
EndFunc

Func Pause()
While 1
Sleep(999999999999999)
WEnd
EndFunc

While 1
Sleep(1)
WEnd
You need to enter NUMPAD keys in right format NUMPAD0 - NUMPAD9

try this :

Code:
#RequireAdmin

HotKeySet ( "{NUMPAD1}" , "Start" )
HotKeySet("{NUMPAD5}", "Pause")
HotKeySet ( "{NUMPAD0}" , "Ende" )

Func Start ()
	While 1
		Sleep (1000)
		Send("{F1}")
		Send("{Space}")
		Send("{^}")
	WEnd
EndFunc

Func Ende ()
	Exit
EndFunc

Func Pause()
	While 1
		Sleep(999999999999999)
	WEnd
EndFunc

While 1
	Sleep(10)
WEnd
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/22/2017, 00:04   #278

I'm looking for a script when I hold down ''e'' I want the script to hold down ''s'' and ''f'' without the keys releasing all the time and when i release ''e'' I want ''s'' and ''f'' to be released at the same time.
Old 11/05/2017, 15:52   #279

Promo code bot

I have been working on a script in autoit that will test promo codes for me in an automated web browser.

I have gotten so far as to automating opening the browser (IE) to the check out screen, inputting a set value (ie 125) into the text box and submitting the form.

However, I need to create a loop that will test the set number and test the next numbers in the sequence (ie 125, 126, 127 and so on)

Ideally, I would love if it reported back which ones actually worked based on the error message the browser generates, but that is not necessary at this point and doesnt need a gui at this point either.

Does anyone have a quick script for this?

Thanks.

-Milo
Old 03/27/2018, 09:59   #280

Background imagesearch example pls ?
Old 09/10/2018, 15:55   #281

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenclstr746 View Post
Background imagesearch example pls ?
U mean when the window / client is minimalized?
If you think like that, then it wont work in AutoIT as far as i know. There is a UDF for it, but the image what you are looking for on the screen, have to be able to see. I ment the window have to be on screen, can not cover it with other window. You can search in a part of the screen with it as well to speed up the process. If you want better imagesearch stuffs, i recomended to use python openCV lib.

for pause ur script i recomended the standerd way insted of (sleep(99999999) in a while loop):

Func _PAUSE()
$paused = Not $paused
While $paused
Sleep(100)
ToolTip('Script is "Paused"', 0, 0)
WEnd
ToolTip("", 0, 0)
EndFunc

If you repress the hotkey for Pause, it will continue running your script where it was paused.
Old 09/11/2018, 20:56   #282

Hello comunity, i hope all are fine.
i need to create a simple Battle bot of this game:
i tried Recorde mause and others Programs but nothing work inside game.

i only need a bot attack, and use potions for hp/mp, i think is easy because the game have an autoSelect tarjet."TAB Buttom" and Number 1,2,3,4,5.. is for Skill. Please help me to do that i will be gratefull.

PD: Look this Tutorial how to do. i tried it but i don't know nothing about Programing lang.
Old 09/13/2018, 21:16   #283

Hey Guys i want to automate a certain task (not account creater) for web.de.

After the Login i cant get _IELoadWait working, it stops there / doesnt response / doesnt tell me when the web page is ready.

Any1 else already had this problem?
Old 09/26/2018, 20:02   #284

Background imagesearch is impossible ? If impossible then please share libary and a example ? Thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaendler View Post
Hey Guys i want to automate a certain task (not account creater) for web.de.

After the Login i cant get _IELoadWait working, it stops there / doesnt response / doesnt tell me when the web page is ready.

Any1 else already had this problem?
Try to _IEPropertyGet("your browser variable","locationurl") = your web page url or _IEBodyReadHTML($webb) = your pages source code ıf blank then
Old 02/28/2019, 20:47   #285

hi i have a request, Im playing a certain game that needs a lot of farming.. i already have a code that finds the monster and kill it but my code is not yet complete. If someone could write me a code that will determine if the monster im killing is still alive and wait until my character kills it before switching to other monster.. I could post my code here if someone will be willing to add some revisions of it.. btw im playing Flyff private server..