Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help ,To find multiclient bot

Discussion on Help ,To find multiclient bot within the Aura Kingdom forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help ,To find multiclient bot

Hello, I was told that here I can find the multi-bot bot in minimized mode, I would like to use it in pesca.Lo eh I have been looking for but I can not find it, thank you from antamano if they helped me, portskandia does not work on my server ....

Hola, me dijeron que aquí puedo encontrar el bot multiclientes en modo minimizado,me gustaría usarlo en pesca.Lo eh estado buscando pero no lo encuentro,gracias de antamano si me ayudaran, el de portskandia no me funciona en mi server....