Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 20:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with teleport window

Discussion on Help with teleport window within the Aura Kingdom forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help with teleport window

Hey guys, I've been trying to figure out how to open teleport interface from anywhere and kinda stuck.

So far, I have it half-*** working. I can open up the window and everything's fine, but on the condition that I open the window manually first. Without doing so, it opens up the window without any maps, and bug splats if I try to do anything with it. I guess what I need to figure out is how to load the maps into memory? But no clue on how to proceed.

Any advice would be awesome

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Frage Neues Kostüm Window(Window)
05/15/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Nabend. :) Ich habe da eine Frage, und zwar, ich habe mein Inventar etwas verändert das es so aussieht: http://s14.directupload.net/images/130513/l8u8u9m h.png Nun ist meine Frage, wie kann man machen, das die Kostüme nicht mehr in das Kleine Fenster gehen, sondern in den Kostüm Bereich im Inventar? Die Slots im Inventar sind bereits definiert.
JULY 19 2012 THIS FOR WINDOW 7 AND VISTA AND ALSO FOR WINDOW XP WALLHACK
07/27/2012 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 11 Replies
DETECTED In window xp
1Cabal Window 1Maple Window at Same TIME??
05/26/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 0 Replies
let talk about 1 cabal 1 maple at same time... possible?? how to do tat...?? teach me please :p