Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 13:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem with version client of my fishing bot

Discussion on problem with version client of my fishing bot within the Aura Kingdom forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
problem with version client of my fishing bot

hello friends, i have a little problem since the new update of aura kingdom EU.
I have a bot for fishing whi's contains 3 files : antimutex.dll, detouring.dll and injection.exe but when i launched now it said to me "wrong client version "

could anyone tell me how and where change the version on the file ?

( sorry for my bad english, not native )
Old 10/18/2014, 19:23   #2

Forget about this : I don't know how you got this bot but it was never meant to be released and will never be released publicly.
Old 10/25/2014, 17:13   #3

i dont want to make it public, just a hint for change this version client

but if you can guide me to another fishing bot, you'll be my savior of the day. Is there anyone who work with any resolution?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Version problem (Client version does not match)
03/15/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 12 Replies
I just configured this episode 5 pserver, but when I try to connect, it says that the "Client version doesn't match"! I have updated my download of Shaiya fully, and have then edited the game.exe file to my server(It is connecting perfectly). Anyone having the game.exe file for that guide, or having the version number to use in the pserver? I have tried : 0x00000000 0x08022100 None working:( Thanks in advance!
Problem with wrong client version
08/12/2011 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Hello, my Dekaron and my hacks are working really good all the time :) but now since last update i get every time the message i must update my client. I have update my client and have all data unpacked again but i get every time the message i must update my client it isnt the right version. Can any one help me :). Best regards Gismo
fishing boat the new version!
10/07/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 10 Replies
fishing boat, the new version / amount of inventory is filled with fish and fishing will continue to put into storage BackFish v1.3 http://i1010.hizliresim.com/2010/10/7/421.jpg