Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 01:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOT`s Supports ECT

Discussion on BOT`s Supports ECT within the Aura Kingdom forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool BOT`s Supports ECT

Einen Wunderschönen Guten Abend man findet ja Einiges von Angel Bots und afk Mops Töten^^ aber immer wieder sagen welche es Funktioniert nicht oder Virus und wollen nur an meinen Acc Deswegen wollte ich mal Fragen kennt ihr Bots für Aura Kingdom die Funktionieren ? Wenn ja welche ? und was macht der Genau währe hammer wenn ihr mir Helfen könntet ich Blicke leider nicht mehr durch
Old 08/19/2014, 22:18   #2

elite*gold: 6

Der bot funktioniert und es ist auch alles beschrieben was man machen muss

Tags
bots support hacks angel

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AionRage - A new beginning. - Supports 1.9!
06/27/2010 - Aion Private Server - 22 Replies
http://i46.tinypic.com/2pyq8tf.png Aion Rage invites you to a truly retail-like experience! Aion Rage is one of the first and best Aion private servers available on the net! We have a growing community and have multiple language support on the forums. Our server is free to play for ever! Also feel free to check out our webchat at >>AionRage Webchat<<, and our professional support/mods/admins/devs will be there to answer any questions you may have! What makes us better than the rest? ...
Aion SZ now supports win 7
11/19/2009 - Aion - 8 Replies
*Disclaimer* Admins/Mods, Feel free to move if you would rather this be in general. I figured bot discussion should go here. Anyway, with the newest versions of the bot, Aion SZ now supports windows 7. I know alot of you have been turned off by Aion SZ simply because it hasn't been supported by 7; so i figured I'd give everyone a heads up about it. Any questions, pm me or just post here.
What OS does Wireframe supports?
10/27/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 2 Replies
I can't seem to run wireframes no matter how many and how hard I timed it. Here's my computer info. System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 2 (5.1, Build 2600)
Jack2291 Supports You!!
07/30/2008 - Rohan - 11 Replies
I am Jack2291 on the Rohan Forums and am the most active member on those forums. After I was scammed and the GMs decided they were unable to help me, I have now decided to support and help in the hacking and botting of Rohan. I will help in any way I can to hack and ruin this game. Ruin Rohan!