Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 00:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to safely transfer after buying large amount of gold

Discussion on How to safely transfer after buying large amount of gold within the Aura Kingdom forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to safely transfer after buying large amount of gold

Have multiple account lvled to 40+ (I had 6 just to be on the safe side and it should be fairly easy to lvl it to 40+ in 2-3 days) and send out a limited amount to each account. If you bought 10kg worth of gold send out 2kg out to each account. Then with all of those accounts with 2kg in their bag, send those 2kg to your main account. I had experimented with this. The account that i bought the 10kg gold with got banned (gold sellers will transfer a huge amount instead of packets of gold at a time) while the accounts that i transferred the gold to didn't get banned.

This is just a tip, it won't prevent you from getting banned in game. This is the result I had, it might or might not be the same for you.
Old 03/23/2014, 02:02   #2

May I ask what site you used?
Old 03/23/2014, 07:09   #3

was it permanent ban ? becos my char was banned for botting and its for 3 days
Old 03/23/2014, 08:43   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by encodex View Post
May I ask what site you used?
I can sell you gold too but siren server atm i got 4kg