Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 19:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legit gold sellers

Discussion on Legit gold sellers within the Aura Kingdom forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Legit gold sellers

Hey there, I am looking forward to buy some gold on Chimera server and I am wondering if there is anybody who has bought gold before. I've bought from thepowerlevel before but I am looking for cheaper sellers. Any nice ones you know of? They should also accept bank transfer, or paypal maybe.
Old 02/24/2014, 10:38   #2

I would not recommend it since I know ppl got baned for buying gold they can see large amounts transfer(traded)..so If u like ur acc dont buy ,,,,and if u really want it badly restart modem make new acc,buy play if ur safe transfer ur gold and if ur banned u just lost 10$
Old 02/24/2014, 10:46   #3

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,635
if you buy ap and sell item mall items you get nearly the same amount of gold that you would get from gold sellers, for the same price of course
Old 02/24/2014, 17:41   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane¸ View Post
if you buy ap and sell item mall items you get nearly the same amount of gold that you would get from gold sellers, for the same price of course

That"s not the deal in chimera,,,,I made a bag 10 slot to sell it only for 280g that"s low...I do not think its worth selling AP 2 gain gold...
Old 02/24/2014, 22:45   #5

Yes that's what I was thinking..
It's defniitely not worth..

I bought 1k from thepowerlevel yesterday and everything went fine :-)
Incredibly fast delivery too.
So far so good. Will see if I get banned..
Old 02/25/2014, 04:57   #6

I want to sell gold in Chimera too but I need a trusted buyer.
Old 02/25/2014, 08:38   #7

I have 1k gold in siren im looking to sell if anyone is interested. Looking for a paydrake code in exchange.
Old 02/25/2014, 12:16   #8

i think one thing not for them to detect the traded gold is in COD mail. just sayin
Old 02/25/2014, 18:33   #9

elite*gold: 49
I am buying gold on chimera server. Pm me with what you got and price!

edit:
Bought 1k from somebody on here called mo3hed