Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 04:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] any bot working for windows xp 32bit

Discussion on [REQUEST] any bot working for windows xp 32bit within the Aura Kingdom forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] any bot working for windows xp 32bit

i've tried all the bots posted here such AFKLoader, BEM and aura qingdom bot but none of them are working, i think it's because of my OS , is there any other bot or possible way to make it work? thank you in advance
Old 02/21/2014, 11:45   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitrock143 View Post
i've tried all the bots posted here such AFKLoader, BEM and aura qingdom bot but none of them are working, i think it's because of my OS , is there any other bot or possible way to make it work? thank you in advance
no
Old 02/21/2014, 12:03   #3

actually those bots you've mentioned worked on my xp 32bit system, you're just doing something wrong. and please remember when trying to use BEM make sure you have the proper virtual driver for xp 32bit.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S]Windows XP 32Bit
08/12/2013 - Technical Support - 5 Replies
Heyho. Da mein alter Rechner nurnoch extremst langsam ladet und ich die dazugehörige Windows XP CD nicht finde , wollte ich hier einmal nachfragen. Ich finde einfach nichts in google. 64bit hab ich gefunden nur 32 bit nicht :( Wäre nett wenn jemand helfen würde. Grüsse.
[REQUEST] Working Bypass W7 32Bit
04/29/2013 - S4 League - 0 Replies
I'm trying to bypass cheat engine because I'm keep getting detected . For Cheat Engine I need HGWC Bypass or X-TRAP Bypass ? And someone could tell me which bypass is now working for Cheat Engine ?
[Request] DDS Thumbnail Viewer Working With Windows 7
01/08/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
I've gone through google time and time again, and I have yet to find a DDS Thumbnail Viewer working with Windows 7, Nvidia's does NOT work with Windows 7, i've downloaded a few and so far no luck, I rather see the thumbnails than just have to open them with Irfanview, so I must ask, does anyone have a DDS thumbnail viewer, working with Windows 7 64 bit operating system?
[REQUEST]Working Wallhack for Windows Vista
10/17/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 5 Replies
is there any wallhack working on vista here?