Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 15:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Exploit] Dimensional Stronghold twice/with only two people

Discussion on [Exploit] Dimensional Stronghold twice/with only two people within the Aura Kingdom forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Exploit] Dimensional Stronghold twice/with only two people + other tricks

Found this little trick and while it doesn't do much (I can think of ways of using it to do the 45 and 55 in one day and also helping other people without using your own attempt).

1.Find a friend (this part took me ages, apparently I need to shower more).
2.Both walk into the instance.
3.One person uses his key to activate the crystal, leaves the instance and drops the quest.
4.Person then picks up the quest again and walks back into the instance (the other player has held it open). He then activates a second crystal.
5.Repeat steps 3-4 once more and the boss will appear and the second player will still have his key.

Once you complete this quest it won't allow you to do any other level version of this daily quest, so if you pick up two quests before doing anything it means you can then do two instances.

Not a major exploit but it can probably be used to at least get an extra crystal or maybe more Hope this is helpful for some people

*edited subject to show thread contains other exploits and tricks posted by other awesome people
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2014, 21:37   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,635
brotip: if you are jumping while casting skill, your character will use the skill without stop moving
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2014, 21:53   #3

thats my technique too..
Old 02/14/2014, 22:21   #4

awesome finding.
Old 02/15/2014, 03:01   #5

Been using this for a while to help guildies by picking up their level dimentinal hall then before reset just doing mine.
Old 02/28/2014, 16:15   #6

Soo guys as mentioned before... Jump before using a skill that ussually makes you unable to move and you will use the skill and move at the same time

Second tip would be mainly for duelists put 5 stacks of DoT on a mob and use your Snowflower (after using snowflower don't hit the mob for 2-3 sec) and the 75 % crit dmg that you were supposed to do on next hit will be always there on evry tick of the dot

3rd tip when in pvp you jump and use a stun skill and move a litle bit (cuz now you can with the 1st glitch) your enemy will see you far away while you will be close to him

There is no 4th yet but i will mayby release the way that i use for botting and it kinda surpasses any bot on the forum at the moment...

oh and sorry for my english, it's not my main language :P it's just that i see some off the people in here doing great work keep it up guys!!! and if you need help from an experienced player you may ask

lvl 69 Duelist/gren (was a katar and a bard and a gunslinger as a subclass already)
lvl 64 wiz/sorc
lvl 64 rav/guard
Old 02/28/2014, 21:18   #7

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,635
well I found a new glitch.
if you get Lestaro (Candeo Core) behind that great tree, and you run to the other side of it (of the tree), Lestaro won't be able to attack you through it and you can kill it without wasting your potions
Thanks
1 User