Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 17:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aura Kingdom AP Generator?

Discussion on Aura Kingdom AP Generator? within the Aura Kingdom forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aura Kingdom AP Generator?

So there's this video on youtube uploaded last month with over 14k views, and has like 99% like bar comments with ppl saying 'thanks' etc.

Still i thought it was a typical survey video, you know ones that play music with no person talking etc lol.

BUT this vid actually has a guy talking all the way through it.....NOW i know that doesnt give it credit but heres were it gets even more weird......

He shows the legit aeriagames page, shows his before AP balance, uses the ap thing, shows the website page after and BAM 20k ap.....and you can see his whole desktop while he does it

Just wanted to see what you guys thought of this?

You will easily find it if you google/youtube it but i wasn't sure if im allowed to post youtube links here.
Old 02/12/2014, 14:46   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,635
fake stuff but if you don't believe me try it with a virtual machine
Old 02/12/2014, 14:59   #3

No need, thanks for clarifying it
Old 02/12/2014, 23:44   #4

It's easy enough to make anything appear in your browser and on your screen, this person has done so with the intention of stealing accounts, so he's the only person getting free ****

Just remember, if he knew a way to get free AP he could make himself a fortune, there's simply no way anyone would be dumb enough to flash a trick like this on youtube.

If something seems to good to be true, it usually is
Old 02/16/2014, 20:04   #5

True...I even pay one dude 20$ for a program that dos not exist...I learned from my own mistakes...