Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 13:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Aura Kingdom private server

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Question Aura Kingdom private server

Hey guys. I'm looking for the server files or emulator for this game. You guys may also know it as Fantasy frontier in Taiwan etc.

Edit:
Please move this thread if it's in the wrong section. Sorry for the trouble. :3



Hackerthebitch is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 495
Received Thanks: 59
There is no emulator or private server for this game.


szymek111 is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 1
the game has just came out. so I doubt it that anyone will be making a pserver yet. maybe soon in the future. original game is still awesome.

good C/s
good staff
good xp
good skills
good classes

10/10 for me...
demonhalflin is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by szymek111 View Post
There is no emulator or private server for this game.
Well... I hope to see one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhalflin View Post
the game has just came out. so I doubt it that anyone will be making a pserver yet. maybe soon in the future. original game is still awesome.

good C/s
good staff
good xp
good skills
good classes

10/10 for me...
You have a point. I do like the game too. But having to collect those medium crystal fragments just to get the rest of the Eidolons is just too much work. I'm one of those who can't play all day long.

But I really do hope that a certain someone will manage to get something. ^^


Hackerthebitch is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 4
The Black Market: 5/0/0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 186
Received Thanks: 23
There will be no such private servers.
erdo309 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdo309 View Post
There will be no such private servers.
If that's the case, I'll try to study the requirements in order to create one. Even an emulator would be one too. It doesn't matter.

But you may not know. :3
Hackerthebitch is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 495
Received Thanks: 59
You need to study programming language ex C++. But its really hard to create private server . You need a lot of knowledge.
szymek111 is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 100
The Black Market: 9/0/0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,949
Received Thanks: 1,631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackerthebitch View Post
If that's the case, I'll try to study the requirements in order to create one. Even an emulator would be one too. It doesn't matter.

But you may not know. :3
start with deobfuscating the client, packet sniffing
Shane¸ is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane¸ View Post
start with deobfuscating the client, packet sniffing
I'll do my best even though I don't know much about such things. ^^
Hackerthebitch is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 495
Received Thanks: 59
If you dont know what he is saying then dont do this . You will only lose time .
szymek111 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
I see you are getting the same kinds of comments as I was back when I first started my project for a Private Server (Bright Shadow). The option that szymek111
, and Shane are talking about is not the only option. The option I chose with Bright Shadow might be something you would want to consider, although it will still be a lot of work, and cost you a little money. If you decided to do this with Aura Kingdom it would actually be easier than Bright Shadow.

(If you do not understand some steps please use google. I will most likely not be watching this topic.)

First of all you need to extract the pkg files. you can find a quickbms script on the XeNTax website.

Now you will want to download nifscope.

Next you will need to download Unity and learn how to use it.

After that you will want to find a good MMORPG kit for Unity. You will want one that will let you customize enough to make the game function similar to the original. Depending on how complex the game is you may have to learn c# or Javascript for some functions.

It took me 2 years to learn that writing a emulator from scratch is not the only option. I hope you find this useful.
ungr is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ungr View Post
I see you are getting the same kinds of comments as I was back when I first started my project for a Private Server (Bright Shadow). The option that szymek111
, and Shane are talking about is not the only option. The option I chose with Bright Shadow might be something you would want to consider, although it will still be a lot of work, and cost you a little money. If you decided to do this with Aura Kingdom it would actually be easier than Bright Shadow.

(If you do not understand some steps please use google. I will most likely not be watching this topic.)

First of all you need to extract the pkg files. you can find a quickbms script on the XeNTax website.

Now you will want to download nifscope.

Next you will need to download Unity and learn how to use it.

After that you will want to find a good MMORPG kit for Unity. You will want one that will let you customize enough to make the game function similar to the original. Depending on how complex the game is you may have to learn c# or Javascript for some functions.

It took me 2 years to learn that writing a emulator from scratch is not the only option. I hope you find this useful.
Thank you for this. But I have problems with the normals of the models. Let's take the loli girls as an example. When I rig them to CS: Source, their normals are all messed up and you can look through the body or face... Any good tutorials for fixing normals. The loli girl is the "M002.nif".

Here's an example of what I mean:
Hackerthebitch is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 520
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 742
Received Thanks: 599
The CBT come out maybe 1 or 2 months ago, you think somebody got the time to crack everyhting, like packet sniffing, data structs, etc? Personally I only created a extractor from PKG but it isn't enough.
ernilos is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernilos View Post
The CBT come out maybe 1 or 2 months ago, you think somebody got the time to crack everyhting, like packet sniffing, data structs, etc? Personally I only created a extractor from PKG but it isn't enough.
Well.. someone had created a P-server so far.. I wonder if he will leak the files. :3
Hackerthebitch is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 3
here


cassecasse is offline  
Reply

Tags
aeriagames, anime, aurakingdom, mmorpg



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[WTS] Aura Kingdom Gold Store - Buy Cheap Aura Kingdom Gold
Hello There! Welcome to buy Aura Kingdom Gold from us! We are a company who has been dealing in Game Currency Sale for more than 8 years! So you do...
175 Replies - Trading
Aura Kingdom section
Happy new year epvpers! Aura Kingdom is an anime inspired MMORPG with stunning features released by aeriagames, though it's still in beta stage it...
217 Replies - Suggestions
[New] Kingdom LC ] Private server
Id like to present u Kingdom LC !! This is Ep1 Server will make u feel at home !! This server is here for fun and thats why we have kept our EXP...
16 Replies - Last Chaos Private Server
Last Kingdom Private Server
Ok I'm new to private server modding... I havn't done it before but I have set up WoW servers jsut using emulators and the CO online private server...
5 Replies - Private Server Advertising



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.