Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New to auto it, some pointers?

Discussion on New to auto it, some pointers? within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New to auto it, some pointers?

Ok, i'm new to auto it. I'm going to make a macro to receive my mail on atlantica. sound stupid but the problem is that i stopped playing at 2008 and i have 2 years worth of GOLD SPAM. What want to know if there some things i have to know so i don't get banned . Any tips, threads or things to keep mind before i set a macro? back in 2008 they didn't really care much for macros and i did fast goncourting with no prob. I'm not sure if they tightened their measures?
Old 09/10/2010, 20:28   #2

just get an auto left clicker... theres a lot of them available here on this site you dont have to make your own. besides.. wth is this gold spam you talking about? so someone is keep e-mailing you gold for 2 years now?? well atleast you have someone giving you gold and you dont have to ask for it! ^^

-eP
Old 09/11/2010, 00:04   #3

ehm

Well, not sending gold XD. Sending publicity/spam about sites that sell gold. Namely scams, for most of the time.So an auto left clicker then ? I'll see to that. Where in the site in find them, inside the forum? Thanks