Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 22:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Tricks using CE to...

Discussion on [Help] Tricks using CE to... within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Help] Tricks using CE to...

Since i can't use the TheOnlyOne Bot, I need to know how to do some tricks using CE. I wanna know:

1) How to instant open boxes.

2) How to instant enhance at Vulcanos.

Need to know it, will help me a lot!

Thank you.
Old 05/11/2010, 05:54   #2

2 word, enable speedhack
Old 05/14/2010, 21:17   #3

put a hotkey for CE speed hack so you dont have to keep going back to CE just to enable speedhack and then bring it back to normal. but please dont even try it on vulcanus as lots of people getting banned from it.
Old 05/14/2010, 23:37   #4

how to enable speed hack ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Gacha Tips/Tricks [Sealed bead tricks]
11/25/2010 - Grand Chase - 25 Replies
is there anyway to complete an epic sealed bead set with just using a less amount of scrolls? if there is tell me the trick or tip to do it :) please help, if you want to keep it a secret just pm it to me and I promise you i wont spread it :D
USB TRICKS
04/27/2009 - Soldier Front - 8 Replies
ok Close thread ^__^ idol agent_pogi
Tricks for getting DB
04/12/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 56 Replies
Tricks for getting DB ------------------------- Hi all, now i am going to share with you guys, how to get DB in 2 simple steps. It works for me already got 3DB from it, but the results may vary between servers. My friend and I had tried out with around 40% success rate. It may seems hard to get DB from this trick, but worth to try. Follow the steps below carefully. 1) kill patrol in TC, until they drop goldbars of 6000gold.
TG Tricks
12/05/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 19 Replies
Well currently I only have an Archer/Trojan and I know two tricks Archer - How to attack 8 Dummies/Steaks Qualifying 1. The only thing i can think of is that you might need to have level two scatter im not sure though 1. Go to about the center of two dummies and make sure that without a gap there are 6 Dummies in the line. 2. With Scatter right click about a Centimeter below you and you will shoot arrows. 3. Make sure you are shooting two arrows at two steaks, 4 hours at the dummies...
Met Tricks?
10/01/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies
since my weapon is lower then my actually lvl by like 40 lvls and mets dont drop for me offen so im wondering does any1 no any met exploits for lvling equipment up in TC?