Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOT advice please!

Discussion on BOT advice please! within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BOT advice please!

Is neros bot still the top not around? It's been years since I have played and just wondering what the best not to buy/download is these days?

Also any advice on grinding locations for a top geared level 156 trying to go to 170 fast?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
can i have a advice about gap 9
09/03/2013 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
i am chinese bow lvl 89 without gap (0) have 300.000 sp should i do gap 9 now or i do not need gap because of the new silkroad system update that make sp better or i just continue without gap and play
Need some advice
11/06/2012 - Metin2 - 2 Replies
I will buy a korper krieger lvl 95 3xP 3x9 with farmer sura 55 vzk G the only problem will be making yang. Cause the account is clean. Anyone has some advice how I should get the account some eq without spending much money Thanks for the responds !
Need Advice
09/28/2012 - WoW Bots - 0 Replies
Hey guys. I need some advice regarding bots. I heard that Piroxbots is down and won't be coming back. Can someone please recommend me a bot that can do the following: * Fishing 1-600 * Archaeology 1-600 * Mining (With nodes included and intelligent node detector so it won't get stuck) * Herbalism (Same as above) * Updated regularly and undetectable by Blizzard.
Need some advice
07/12/2009 - Dragonica - 0 Replies
Im not leeching ok i just need some advice on how to look for the pointers. I just cant seem to find it even if i scan the recommended value on more info window. I got the code that writes to the address but when i scan for pointers it's not showing any address. I've done the tutorial on CE but my situation is different as i cant find the address on scan. Thank you. Edit: Mod can delete this one i've already found my answer.
Need your advice
07/09/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
I am new in l2 playing at pvp server (adventurer) Need advance about What days to use? and way ? Which armor is better dynasty or vesper? and way ? Which weapon is better with haste or with critical damage? and way ? What augmentation is the best for dagger? and way ? What attribute stone use in armor and in weapon? and way ? And more u can tell me :)