Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AO PSERVER

Discussion on AO PSERVER within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/18/2016, 11:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
We'll u need money anyway. So everything okay with selling boxes etc. That doesn't do much harm if the prices are decent and rates not too high. Kevy knows very well how last admin team ruined the server with greed and then ran away.

**** i have literally waited since the last server went off to see another one being built. Clicked on this forum atleast once a week and finaly some hope. You better not let us down.

I usually don't pay for games etc, but i would support this server for sure if i can see it has potential and not just another greedy dev team.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/18/2016, 14:15   #17

Thanks guys for all your comments.

As previously stated we're working first on fixing bugs that are know to be exploited in that version.

After that we will decide about the other stuff.

I am sure you can understand that it will take a bit of time to fix all this and get used to the way the AO Server is built and works.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/19/2016, 20:32   #18

Will you translate the server in different languages? For example german, spain ... etc..?
Old 01/19/2016, 20:43   #19

Yes, we have several different language sets for this version and we'll try to setup multiple servers to support different languages.
Old 01/19/2016, 21:47   #20

elite*gold: 100
That's great to hear ! Multiple servers = GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP !!
Old 01/19/2016, 21:50   #21

Right now we're working on getting Titan up and running, which is kinda tricky, but we have good hope
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2016, 22:03   #22

When you'll be online?
Old 01/19/2016, 22:21   #23

I really love the fact that you are indeed doing something and besides that communicating with the community !!

I'd like to see a website+forum so we can move our ideeas etc etc there and begin work on a community
Old 01/20/2016, 01:24   #24

i wonder how you plan on making the gap between donate players and non donate. i stayed away from main and mtrue because the gap there is insane.
Old 01/20/2016, 01:35   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by inTimee View Post
When you'll be online?
This is not sure yet. Depends in how fast we can get the things bugfixed and tested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerbla View Post
I'd like to see a website+forum so we can move our ideeas etc etc there and begin work on a community
We're concentrating on getting the server ready before we will setup homepage/forum. I hope that's understandable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taterz View Post
i wonder how you plan on making the gap between donate players and non donate. i stayed away from main and mtrue because the gap there is insane.
As of right now there are no specific plans about what will be IS and what will be in-game.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/20/2016, 03:17   #26

elite*gold: 180
I got some pretty neat ideas there, tho.

I really should settle down during the next days - We will workout some kind of Roadmap / brainstorming then - After that happened we will inform you guys again, just to let you know where we're at.

One thing's for sure - This shouldnt be Pay2Win - Even tho an Itemshop IS actually needed to bring our costs back in. This doesnt mean that the Itemshop needs to dominate the whole server - And that's where that said concept will kick in, just to find the best balance between value, fun and efficience.

Greetings!
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/20/2016, 23:00   #27

Ok im start suggestion about server.

1.Drop platinium Coin in ind dungeon (THATS REALLY CAN MAKE GOOD ECONOMY) From all IND. You know for economy in AO needs really many player soo many. Platinium Coin can reapir this. I rember other Pservers AO all have really vbery very bad economy.
2.All Dungeon reset time like some 2hours or 1hours.
3.Free blessing license and searching robots,teleport pack itd.
4.Events good events.
5.You can take money from atlas ore and merc itd. But merc can be to obtain in game litty harder but yes can obtain all merc in game. Or you can get money from EQ in Item Maill like legends itd. but to can be obtain it in game .
6.Pls make to monster info geting 100% You can make really good pserver.You cna make that suck fk mtrue server will die soo fast and never back.
7.PLS MAKE THIS SERVER FOR PLAYER NOT FOR MONEY!

Thanks.

Mtrue is really suck server big suck server and im dont see why i have play in mtrue when i have better eq and mounts and more in intertional AO. Sorry for me english but im know you know what im say and hope you get in mind me suggestion.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2016, 23:33   #28

To be honest money does not mean everything in this game.

I remember that in old days of OGRealms , I was going trio to do Goonzu Coupon quest , then go Goonzu like mad ( 1'st, 2'nd and maybe 3'rd run I was doing it with Bewitch Scrolls ) and grab in JP like 400+ Conq boxes per run.That means in like 2 runs I could get enough gear to solo ind 90/94/101 quite easily for more gears , could solo merc recruitment quests ( LK/Inventor/Cannoneer)

Mounts ? U can get those with points from PVP ( OOO YEA PVP YOU HEARD IT GOOD ! )

Money ? Well again from PVP ( coins ) and TBS ( which in that version is waay to hard but still as long as it exists , it's not impossible to do )

Hmmm events , remember Hidden Repositorium ? That was a hell of an event for getting Blessing Licenes , Enchant Stones etc etc.

In conclusion , we don't need Platinum Coins to drop in inds , so after 2-3month people gather tones of those and whole economy to go upside down ( that's what would happend )

P.S. This reply is no at all intended to be rude but man...money does not mean everything ( applies to real life too *cough* )

Thank you for your time reading this ! <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2016, 13:54   #29

@rockerbla

Im to rember this server and what happen? Died . Im set many items to market nothin sold... All buy from IM crystals -.- and non donation players not get money and leave from server. Other server to that same do and die to. Mtrue have max 50 player online xDD to nothin cant sell.. In AO gold is big needs to anythin to get jawels books and other items. So Economy in this game is 1st place.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2016, 15:10   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariusz2233 View Post
Ok im start suggestion about server.

1.Drop platinium Coin in ind dungeon (THATS REALLY CAN MAKE GOOD ECONOMY) From all IND. You know for economy in AO needs really many player soo many. Platinium Coin can reapir this. I rember other Pservers AO all have really vbery very bad economy.

Bad Idea unless its a boss behind a Key or has limit access somehow

2.All Dungeon reset time like some 2hours or 1hours.

Bad idea for 2hrs but maybe 6-10hrs would be better, you dont want people to end up being forced to grinding 1 area its bad for the economy.

3.Free blessing license and searching robots,teleport pack itd.

Nearly All licenses - Dont give Blessing for free and only give 1 perm bag and 1 perm merc room (server has to make money) also make dailies that give Blessing potions instead or make them buy-able from pointry but no trade.

4.Events good events.

Lots of events - most rewards to be no trade so good geared players dont take everything since no trade items have less value

5.You can take money from atlas ore and merc itd. But merc can be to obtain in game litty harder but yes can obtain all merc in game. Or you can get money from EQ in Item Maill like legends itd. but to can be obtain it in game .

You could make quest for all mercs that dont currently have them, atlas need to be primarily Item mall but a way to obtain in-game thats hard/time consuming could be good (limit amounts tho say login rewards)

6.Pls make to monster info geting 100% You can make really good pserver.You cna make that suck fk mtrue server will die soo fast and never back.

Dont make it 100% cause it make the system completely useless and then people will complain they cant complete origin dairy daily, make it higher yes but not 100% (please think of the ideas your proposing so they dont break good game features).

7.PLS MAKE THIS SERVER FOR PLAYER NOT FOR MONEY!

Needs to have a Item Mall end of. dont think everyone has the money to work and host a server for you for free with all you demands. this game can have a great item mall while not affect the game so much. Buying stuff that saves you time instead of the grind ingame is fine. making items Item mall only is where stuff starts to go wrong
ABOVE is purely my answer to the questions you posted. I have no connection with this team of AO server at present.

Try to think deeply about suggestions and how the effect they way you play/enjoy/prolong the game. if everything is too easy you get bored and leave. you need to achieve and advance thru knowledge and skill imo
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
atlantica online, database, files, private server